We're a family

Alison's POV

"Emily" I yell from the top of the stairs and a few seconds later I hear Emily walking up the steps. "Yeah?" She says walking next to me. I grab her hand and pull her into my room. "Estelle's with Spencer" I mumble and Emily smiles and I pull her into my body. Emily kisses my lips and her hands roam my lower back.

She pushes me on the bed and continues to kiss me. "We're home!" I hear Spencer yell from downstairs and Emily groans and starts to get up but I pull her back down and kiss her one last time.

"How was it?" Emily asks excitedly and walks over to Estelle, "fun we went to the park!" Estelle squeals and I smile over at Emily making sure I show my dimples. "How was she?" I ask walking over to Spencer, "she's just like you Alison" she mumbles looking down at Estelle. "Is that a bad thing?" I question nervously and she shrugs, "yeah" she says in a quiet tone and I didn't show it but that hurt.

I walk into the kitchen with a huge lump in my throat and I feel like I'm about to cry but I manage to keep my composure. "Make me food" Estelle demands pulling on Emily's shirt hard. "I will just hold on" Emily mumbles trying to have a conversation with Spencer. "No I want it now!" Estelle screeches and hits Emily's upper leg and pulls on her shirt. "Estelle, stop it!" I yell and Estelle shakes her head.

"I'm hungry" she whines starting to fake cry and I roll my eyes. "Your acting like a baby now stop" I tell her and she runs out crying. She is just like me and it is a bad thing. I tried to be a good parent but it's so hard when Emily never punishes her. Emily walks out to find Estelle and I roll my eyes.

"Estelle hunny come here" Emily shouts from the staircase and I hear little feet stumbling upstairs. Estelle walks down the stairs and Emily picks her up. "We'll go make some food okay?" Emily suggests and Estelle nods her head still with a grumpy face.

Emily and Estelle make lunch together and me and Spencer watch a tv show. We all eat together and then Spencer goes home. "You got to stop being so easy on Estelle she knows you won't yell at her so she acts bad because she doesn't get punished" I mumble to Emily as she sits next to me on the couch. She looks over at Estelle who's playing with her toys and then back at me, "I know but I don't want her to hate me I just want to be a good parent and I don't know how" she stutters and I lay my head down on her shoulder. "I think you're doing a great job just stop being so easy on her" I whisper and she puts her arm around my waist and holds me.

"We play outside?" Estelle questions and I nod my head. We all set up a blanket and Estelle has the cutest little outfit on that Hanna bought her.

Estelle lays on the blanket and Emily sits next to her. Estelle stretches out both of her arms and Emily starts to tickle her. She starts to laugh and it's the cutest thing I've ever seen. I sit next to Emily on the blanket and Estelle jumps on my lap. "Who my daddy?" She says and I look over at Emily with wide eyes, "what?" I question nervously. "Everyone has daddy's and I have two mommy's and people make fun of me because they say your suppose to have a mommy and a daddy" she mumbles and I look over at Emily who looks like she's about to break down. "You're special you don't want a daddy there gross. Don't listen to people there just jealous" I tell Estelle trying to lighten the mood but she sighs, "I don't want to be special I want to be like everyone else" she mumbles and I bite my cheek and look over at Emily who's hand is rubbing my back. "So you want mommy to leave?" I suggest and Estelle looks over at Emily, "no I want mommy" she wines and i smile. "That's all you need then you don't need any daddy" I mumble and she sits up. "I want you to leave" she stutters and I feel as if someone just ripped my heart out. "Estelle!" Emily shouts just as surprised as I was, "she's mean" she shrugs and looks over at me and tears start to fall.

Estelle hugs me when she sees I'm crying, "my sorry I was just kidding don't cry" she mumbles and I hug her back. "You scared me" I say laughing a bit and she smiles.

Estelle stands up and runs away and Emily runs after her. "Come catch me" Estelle screams and looks back at Emily causing her to fall on the sidewalk head first. "Estelle!" Emily yells running over to Estelle who's on the ground. I quickly uncross my legs and run over to Estelle as fast as I could go.

Estelle's laying on the concrete with her eyes closed and I see the blood on the concrete and she hasn't said a word or even cried. "Estelle!?" I shriek as I fall to my knees ignoring Emily. I lift Estelle up and she's unconscious with a big gash on the back of her head, "go call 911!" I scream at Emily who's just sitting there. She quickly runs up the front steps and busts through the door.