💡Chapter 73💡

I woke up stretching my arms out expecting this nigga to be next to me but he wasn't

I know his ass ain't dip off without telling me....

I threw my legs off the bed and tried to stand up but I couldn't.

I couldn't even feel the bottom half of my body ku...

I grabbed my phone off the dresser to check the time only to see that his phone was also here too which means that his dumb ass ain't really leave the crib.

I picked it up to see that it was unlocked causing me to smirk and lay back down on the bed.

I opened up his Snapchat pressing on the screen so that the filters would pop up than went to the dog filter and took a picture.

After I saved it, I forwarded it to his Instagram and made a post since I was feeling petty this lovely morning.

Should I fuck up any plays he's making with these fast ass broads? Yes...yes I should.

@lilbibby_ YOUR FAV DOG IS HACKIN HIS PAGE BITCHHHH 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣😂 #CAPPINITBIHH #IDAREYALOOSEHOESTOSAYSUM #STAYWTHATNINAONMEBIH #YESKIMONTHATHASHTAGTYPEOFTIME #FUCKYOU #IMGONE #LMFAOOO #DONTASKWHOIAMHOE

I chuckled at my hashtags before posting it. Nigga bout to be mad asf and ion even care.

I got on the floor and crawled my naked ass to my closet opening it up. I reached for a oversized t-shirt and some panties before throwing both of them on.

"My kneecaps finna be ashy asf.....finna be out here looking like Keef's knuckles n shit" I mumbled as I crawled back to the bed and grabbed both of our phones.

I held on to the dresser and forced myself to stand up, once I did I limped my ass out of the room and into the hallway.

Hailey should be up by now since I slept in....