💡Chapter 12💡

I took my sweater off and wrapped it around my thigh to ease the pain up a little bit

I took my sweater off and wrapped it around my thigh to ease the pain up a little bit. Laski has been driving for damn near two hours now.

These niggas trap house was deep asf from where they reside...

I ain't even gone cap it they was hella fucking smart for doing that because it makes it harder for there enemies to track them down.

I looked out the window still gripping on that chrome in case a bitch wanna act silly.

We pulled up onna nine so I pressed my chrome up to her side.

"Pull up on the next block that's where my car is at g" I said sinking down in my seat in case somebody spots me out here.

She did as I said and continued driving pass 79th until we made it to the next block.

I ain't want her to know what type of car I had so I made her pull over in front of an ally.

I was about to open the door and head out until she cleared her throat causing me to roll my eyes.

"What tf do yo squidward obese nose having ass want ku?"

She mugged me and was about to say some slick shit back until I started milly rocking with my gat in my hand.

I wish a bitch would....

She lets out a sigh once she noticed my petty movements.

"You could of left me and Jamiyah there that day, but you didn't. Why? From what I recently heard you run shit over on yo side so why did you stop them from doing more damage? What do you want ku?" She asked leaning back into her seat, her phone went off and from the corner of my eyes, I seen Kyro flash across the screen.

Which meant they either found out my ass dipped off or they just checking up on us.

"Yo ass sure do love asking questions, too bad I'm just not the type of Bitch to stick around to answer em" Before she could respond I already hopped out the car and slammed it shut.

I limped my crippled ass into the ally and waited for her to pull off, once she did I tried to hobble as quick as possible to my car.

I was about to open my door when I heard shots being fired my way causing me to duck.

Fuck that bitch her ass probably snitched on me already...

I opened the door still ducking and got right inside. I bent over to take my keys out of one of my socks where I hid them before them niggas took me.