💡Chapter 72💡

Start from the beginning

I bit on my bottom lip cuz his voice did wonders on my ass, shit was definitely a mf turn on.

"I know yo ass ain't wear no mf suit to kill niggas.....why you gotta be so extra nigga" I said while kissing my teeth.

Meanwhile this nigga still had me up against the wall....

Like nigga my chest all pressed up on this shit....squeezing the mf life outta my ass.

"Shut tf up dawg.... my shit got all dirty n shit g" He stated now distracted by his suit as he released me from his grip.

Slow ass bitch....

He took off his jacket and threw it on the floor like he lived here or sum.

"Take that shirt off and come to bed with me nigga" He demanded as he made his way to my bed.

I stood in the same place that he left me at as I tried to figure out who tf this nigga was bossing around.

"Fuck yo ass still standing there for?" He questioned now sitting his white ass at the edge of my bed as he took his shoes off.

"I'm trying to figure out where tf yo bitch at cuz you got the wrong mf on-" Before I could finish my sentence his ass turned into Usain Bolt and snatched the shirt off of me ripping it.

"BITCH HEL-" I was cut off by him slamming me against the wall for the third time tonight.

He began sucking on my neck roughly as he groped on my breasts. I sucked in a deep breath as I became more relaxed.

"Youn fucking listen so now imma have to fuck the attitude out of yo ass ku" He said into my ear making my eyes widened as he slapped my ass.

I was about to say some slick shit but he lifted me up and threw my ass on the bed without warning.

"You a bitch as-" He slapped his hand on my mouth shutting my ass up.

He used his free hand and started pulling on my bra and panties harshly making me even more turned on.

Like shit ouuuuuuu bitch fuck me....