Chaptet twenty-one: happy ever after

As the day arrived to have Primrose come to the house Tyler was overly happy which was adorable in my eyes just seeing him jumping up and down like it was Christmas with him.
As we got dressed and headed downstairs and waited for the adoption people to bring us Primrose I made us coffee and just waited until ten o'clock for them to come we decided to watch a movie in the living room just being so patient is going to drive him crazy cause he just wants to be the best dad to this little girl and so do I.
As the clock hit nine fifty-nine Tyler just ran to the base of the stairs just sitting they waiting for that door bell to ring I just decided to stay in the living room and just tried to stay clam and relax before they came with our new daughter.

"August do you think they are still coming", he said to me as he looked at his wrist watch.

"Yes, Tyler they are still coming maybe they got caught in some traffic", I said to him as I shut the tv off and sat with him.

"I just don't want to be disappointed and we don't get her", he said in the saddest voice.

"Trust me they are still coming okay I promise you", I said cause I know that they are still coming.

As it reached twelve o'clock the door bell rang and Tyler speed walked to the door and opened it and saw Primrose with the adoption people he was so happy to see her and see them cause I could tell he was going to start crying and I hate it when he cries.
As they came inside and into the kitchen we all sat at the table and talked about how this will work and if we wanted to tell Primrose about her real parents when she is of eighteen, then they gave us the adoption papers Tyler read it all I also did the same and after that we both signed it and got Primrose as our new daughter Tyler was thrilled I was happy.
As the adoption people left Tyler pick Primrose up and walked up stairs to show her bedroom which me and Tyler took forever to do thank god that's over with.
After we showed Primrose her room she was getting a little sleepy so I put her in her crib so she can sleep and give me time with Tyler to cuddle across the hall in our bed heheh I just love cuddling with him and also Tyler seemed like he was about to fall asleep so this was a good thing for the three of us to take a little nap before dinner.
After we cuddle for a bit I went to check on Primrose and she still seemed to be sleeping just looking at her in her crib sleeping  and dreaming away she was the most adorable and precious thing we could have asked for in a child and we finally are a happy family and I could be grateful for all of this having Tyler, his mom loving us for who we are, us getting married and now Primrose this is finally my fairy tale ending I always wanted  in my life and I finally have it and I couldn't be more grateful.
As I went downstairs I see my amazing husband waiting to have dinner with me as our little baby is fast asleep in her crib I just felt so blessed and happy with how my life turned out to be and I wouldn't want to change anything well maybe what happened between Tyler and his dad and also what happened at the safe haven but that was in the past I'm living in the moment and be happy with my husband and our new daughter as well.

"Can we asked my mom to be in the family picture", I said as I sat at the table.

"Yes, I'll call her later and tell her you want her to come and join us", he said as he walked over from his seat and kissed me on the lips.

"Sounds good to me babe", I said.

"By the way I wanted to tell you that I'm thankful for your love and having my back", he said as he kissed my hand.

"Babe you know I'll do anything for you", I said to him.

As we finished dinner we both went up stairs to check in little Prim and yet she was still sleeping I guess she was really tired from the day she had today so I lay next to her crib and so did Tyler.

As we cuddle in front of the crib and just taking in this moment which was that we are now a happy family and we couldn't be more excited for all the days we spend with Primrose and with each other and watch her grow and grow to be the daughter we have been waiting for in our lives this was and truly is my happily ever after.