Chapter fourteen: our kingdom come

As Tyler called the priest and his mom I had this light and dark feeling again but it didn't last this time thou which was a good thing to be honest I rather have a feeling that is their for a minute and then goes away. As I saw his mom sitting in the cabin and the priest finally coming inside to get us married I had a feeling like I know Tyler will love me now and forever. As I got dressed in a suit I waited for music to start so then I know I can walk from our bedroom down to the living room, as I started walking I can feel tears coming down my face and I didn't know why this is happening like I love Tyler I know he loves me so what's going on with me. As I got to the living room I saw his beautiful face and his mom so proud of her o my son for following his heart I just wish my parents would be happy like his mom.

"Babe are you okay why you crying for", Tyler said and kiss me

"I'm fine I'm just overly happy  and excited to finally be yours forever", I said to him

"Fuck babe you mean so much to me", he said as he took my hands and stand in front of the priest.

"We are where today to bring Tyler and August together in marriage, as these two are from different family I think that this is the bravest thing you both are doing", said the priest.

"Now place the rings on each other and say what you want to say", the priest said.

"Tyler from the day I first saw u I had a feeling that you'll be my protector, caring boyfriend and my best friend that I love so as I put this ring on you I'm giving you the rest of my heart which is know yours forever I love you", I said.

"August from the day I kissed you I knew I had a job to do and that was to love you care for you and be there for you no matter what even if you don't want me to be there I'll always be there I love you my babe", Tyler said and put the ring on me.

"Now I pronounce you husband and husband you may kiss your husband", the priest said.

As me and Tyler kissed I started crying again and had this feeling of love and darkness which is a feeling that I wanted to feel because it means that his love is light and my love is that dark which goes together in as how me and Tyler are this is the happiest day I've ever had in my whole life.