Love is a part of life

Billy walked in through the back and I was laying on the couch and I had my hand on my belly. Billy sat at the end of the couch and put his hand on my leg.
" are you ok?," Billy said
" I don't know ," I said , as my voice was shaky.  I sat up and looked at Billy. He put his arm around me and I hugged him.

" Jared hit Mary she hit the floor pretty good.,"I said
" oh my.....," Billy said , giving me a long warm hug.
" I lost Dean and then I lost Jared," I cried
" you always got me jess ," billy said briefly
" thank you," I said as I fell asleep in his arms. I felt safe around billy where when I'm with Jared I feel like I'm locked up in a cell. He was too beaten up ever since his buddy /" brother" died which was like a year I think now. Billy is my true love and always will be he his there for me and comforts me and everything. Billy back then when we were kids because I knew him but then I moved and I forgot all my friends I left behind and billy and I just reconnected, anyway back then he use to be mean to me and I would feel like I'm a inch big. Now I feel safe and happy to be with billy to have him back in my life. He is only two years older than me , on the other hand Mary thinks billy and I should hook up ......... so we did. Then billy and her got along billy never would pull anything that Jared did.

Two long weeks later .......
Billy and I got engaged and Mary was super happy , so was I because I love him to bits and would do anything to have him in my life. Billy's last name is Kabatoff so now I'm mrs. Jesse Kabatoff. Billy loves me I love him he loves my daughter he takes care of her as if she was his. Also I am not pregnant with Jared's child I know I haven't had done it but I cheated on Jared with Billy so there is a good possibility that I am pregnant with Billy's child. We got to know the gender it is a boy but we are having twins so it is a boy and a girl. Billy and Mary and I will be talking to each other on names. Billy is my one and only he is my world he is my everything he is my complicated. When times get tough we won't leave each other for the sake of the children.
" Jesse," Billy said, siting on he couch beside me.
" yes??," I asked
" I love you and I'm glad I have the honour to make you my wife ..... it will be a good life Mrs.Kabatoff," Billy said
" I'm glad I get to spend my life with you," I said , giving Billy a kiss.
" oh my god ew mom get a room!?!?!," Mary said , walking in with Katy and John.
" you will have to deal with it Mary.," I said

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wow Billy and Jesse getting married that's cute.
Do you think if this Billy Kabatoff was real would he approve to letting his name be used without confirmation?
Billy and Jesse would make a cute couple.

Let me know what you think by commenting