13 years later

It's been thirteen years and Mary is excited to finally become a teenager. Jared and I cared for her  as much as we can. Mary has a boyfriend his name is John ( Johnny ) . I am so happy she is happy. John is a good kid and as far as I know and what Mary has been telling me he is a good kid. Honestly I don't believe her I truly believe that he is one of them bad boys. I am not going to keep Mary from John though.
" Mom ......," Mary said
" yeah?," I said
" I'm going over to John's," Mary said
" Ok be home by 6:30 ," I replied , as Mary slammed the front door half ways through my sentence. I looked at Jared and smirked. I put down the laundry and hugged Jared.
" as much as I don't want Mary together with John ,I still can't keep her from him.," I said , with a sigh. Jared just kept me close. It has almost been a year without Dean and ever since started visiting my dreams I felt happier but I'm also happy with Jared.
" it's okay she'll be fine and John is a good kid his dad Carl talks to me about him.," Jared said , as he slowly moved his hands down by my butt. I looked up at Jared and gave him a kiss on the lips and we found ourselves in bed in minutes. Five minutes later Mary came in crying and stormed into her room. I got my clothes on quick as possible and went to go see Mary I put my hair into a messy bun and  knocked on her door.
" Mary hunny," I said , in a soft voice
" WHAT!  *sobs* ," Mary exclaimed
" can I come in?," I said
" yeah I guess so," Mary said , as I walked into her room.
"  what's wrong hunny , " I asked , giving Mary a hug.
" John broke up with me ," Mary cried
" he just needs time to be alone I guess he'll be back within days he won't leave you like that," I said , as Jared walked into the room in shorts.
" are you sure?," Mary said , as I wiped her tears away.
" I am because that exact thing happened to me and your father," I said
" you and him?, " Mary asked
" oh .......... no no I forgot I haven't really told you yet , your biological father is the man in the pictures with me in the photo album, Jared and I got together when you were in my stomach. Jared and I got together because your real father Dean died.," I explained
" and you kept this from me?!?!?!," Mary panicked
" I'm sorry I was waiting for the right time ,"  I said
" it's okay I still will call Jared dad," Mary said , with a smile. Turned out Mary wasn't too mad that I haven't told her about Dean until now, she loves Jared she considers Jared her dad which is a good thing. I hope she is okay with having a brother or sister because I'm pregnant again. I am 29 and Jared is 32, he was 19 when Dean died and when I was 16. We decided that since this is a three bedroom house that we should fill it with one more person to add to the family.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wow so interesting Jesse is pregnant and Mary is okay with out knowing about Dean till now.

Do you think Mary is okay with a brother or sister?

I wonder if she is going to get mad ? I don't know we'll see in the next chapter.
Let me know what you think in the comments.