Chapter 5: The Make Up

As he stumbles through the hallway I realize Harry is more drunk than I thought.

I laugh against his kisses and throw my shirt from my body.

Harry bangs through our bedroom door and throws us on to the bed.

He takes me by the small of my back and pushes me up the bed, moving with me.

His lips are soft against mine.

My mind wanders to his penis and how I desperately want it inside of me.

I roll over on top of him and claw at his belt. I undo it and unzip his pants. I shimmy them down, boxers and all.

I take his dick in one hand and put my mouth over his head. Making movements with both my hand and tongue.

Up and down, for a few moments.

Harry groans in pleasure. I smile against his shaft, satisfied.

But the feeling is still too great. So I take off my pants and straddle him. Slowly putting his head in my pussy, then taking it all in one swift movement.

I groan at how good it feels to have him inside me.

Then I begin to move his dick in and out of me. Faster and faster. Our bodies making a clapping sound as they slap together.

I place my hands on his sholders and he puts his hands on my hips making it easier for him to go deeper.

"Ughhh. Harry, you're so good. Your dick is so amazing and big." I moan.

I have a rhythm down and I'm gowing so fast that my boobs are bouncing uncontrollably.

Harry takes his hands off my waist and grabs them. Pinching my nipples.

He groans and then pushes me off him.

He clambers over me and quickly inserts his dick back inside me.

This time he's pumping in and out. So fast.

My head is spinning.

'Make up sex is so good.' I think to myself.

Harry kisses my neck and I'm moaning so loud that I'm sure the neighbors downstairs can hear all the racket I'm making.

"Ohhh god, I'm gonna cum" Harry moans.

I feel it too. We ride It out together as my body is singing in pleasure.

Harry's body goes limp and he slides out of me. He rolls over and lays beside me, collecting his breath.

"Wow..." He exhales.

"That was amazing." I finish for him.

He turns his head to me. Wipes the sweaty hair from my face and wraps his arms around me, pulling me close.

I snuggle up to him. Completely content with the world.