First date? || Craig

I sat on the stairs of the school waiting for tweek, everyone walks by me saying hi, and i just flip them off i saw Clyde on the way but bebe also approaching i just rolled my eyes but not to Clyde but to bebe, rumors out that bebe has a huge crushon me but im not into bebe.

I am more into tweek than a blonde whore,she walks away from clyde and i see that she walks up to me and twirls her stupid long blond hair around her finger i saw a blush on her face.

I rolled my eyesand flipped her off.

"~Hey Craig"

"What do you want bebe?"

"Soo i was woundering if you would like to hang put later and mabeywe can do homework together and we can see what happens from there"

"Ohhh bebe,guess what"

"Yea!"

"Hehehehe *sticks middle finger* fuck u cuz im never wanting to get near u"

She stands up and walks away i chuckled and srill was looking out for tweek i saw a limbo pulling up and its obvious that ut is token the richest guy in school .

He climbs off and swings his  over his shoulder he tyrns sees ne and smiles and he waves i flipped him off he chuckled and walked up to me.

"Hey man doing ur usuall every day."

"U know me"

"Strange...tweek is always here before me"

"Good point"

Token was going to say something else byt kyle came running and cartman behind.

"CRA..."

Cartman jumps and lands on top of kyle everyone stares and kyle was released and was breathing hard but cartman drags him into the school i sat bacm down he was probally looking for stan.

I look at token and he shrugged it off he walked in not wanting to be late but i was still there waiting then i saw the princable car parking.

"Shit"

I didnt want to get into trouble so i stood up and walked inside and quickly to first class if tweek didnt show up till theni will check up on him afterschool.

15 minutes later

I was staring at the door and then a few seconds at the clock waitingfor the little guy but nothing then i heard a gasp from wendy. And i turn looking my eyes widen tweek looking like he was hit by a car or something.

He smiles twitching he sits right nextto me but does nit face me i tried to get his attention but he didnt seem to see (obviously) or hear.

"MR.TUCKER PAY ATTENTION"

"Yes,sir"