Andrea and Niall

Andrea sighed and was glad that all of her homework was finally done. She plopped down on her soft bed, snuggling inside her million pillows and opened up her laptop lid. It was already logged on to her twitter and she saw Niall sent her a DM.

@NiallOfficial Urghh :(

Andrea gave a little a giggle, realising how Niall wanted Andrea to ask him what was wrong.

@AndreaXDIsXPhenomiNiall What's wrong my little leprechaun?

@NiallOfficial Homework...

She sighed again, thinking about the project she finished less than a minute ago.

@AndreaXDIsXDPhenomiNiall Come over bubba, I'll help.

***

Less than fifteen minutes there was a knock on her door, and by that time she was all dolled up, not too much though. Before she responded, the door flew open and there were five boys with a cheesy grin on their faces. Andrea rolled her eyes at them.

"Not all of you!" she complained.

"Nice to see you too!" Zayn cried sarcastically.

"Well, if you don't want us here, we will go watch movies with your mum!" Liam fake sobbed into Harry's shoulder, all Harry did was sympathetically tap his head. Louis walked forward to the girl who had one eyebrow raised, and tugged her hair to his nose.

"Head and Shoulders!" he commented, "well, you needed it...". He smirked and stormed out if the room, with Zayn, Harry and Liam following close behind.

Once the room was empty, Niall walked up to her bed and jumped on next to her. The air was left silent for a few seconds until Andrea felt the need to speak up.

"Did he just sniff my hair?" she asked, her left eyebrow reaching a new height. Niall laughed and nodded, "Okay... Right! So where's the work?"

He scratched the back of his neck, looking kind of shy and his cheeks went red.

"Uhhhhhh... I used that as an excuse to see you?" he grinned. She whacked him aroun the arm but instantly gave him a light peck on his flushed cheek.

"Dork..." she muttered under her breath. It was then Niall's turn to cock an eyebrow at her. "Kidding!"

Niall jumped up and turned on her stereo, and 'Rocketeer' blasted out of her speakers. He took a step forward and held out his hand, indicating he wanted to dance. Andrea reached it out and her skin tingled where she touched his hand. Niall pulled hard to help Andrea get on her two feet, he didn't even let her straighten her top and suddenly held her close to his chest, stepping side to side. Andrea chuckled in his chest and moved in sync with him.

When the song finished, Andrea smiled at Niall, feeling really happy, because they never did that much. For a while they kept talking about general things, like studies and friendships. The conversation slowly faded into silence and they both stood there still, staring at each other to 'Set Fire To The Rain', but they were disturbed when they heard a female scream. Andrea recognises it as her mother's and panicked a little. She sprinted down the stairs to see what happened, the TV screen was frozen with a man sawing his ankle, and Harry standing in front of the television failing to cover the oozing blood releasing from the poor man's foot. All the boys present in the room had a guilty look on their faces.

"What the heck just happened?!" Andrea yelled.

"Well... The movie kind of scared her..." Harry mumbled.

"Out of all movies, you watch Saw?!" she asked, pacing up and down. Her mum was not really a horror movie type. They nodded in response.

"We'll take care of her!" Zayn said, " you go spend some time with Niall"

"You sure?" she asked and Harry nodded.

She slowly walked up the stairs trying to absorb everything that had happened in the last few minutes. When she got to her room, she saw Niall with a bunch of red and yellow roses, smiling like a toddler.

"I love you..." he smiled.