Tickle part 3

{ a small authors note before i start this chapter

{ a small authors note before i start this chapter. There will be scenes of sex so for those of you that do not wish for nsfw i recommend you do not read. Thankyou. Ps. this chapter will be written in a different format then usual however it is still bassed off of my Fb messages with master. Thankyou. Admin- Bennett}

Kitty's PointOfView: 

This was fairly normal for us however we were just having a conversation,themed homestuck, when master pinned me down. As per usual this caught me off guard. I could feel my face heat up from both embarrassment and excitement. Master kissed my collar bone. His teeth felt soft against my skin but this was to be expected he did take good care of himself, don't to every last detail like remembering to use chapstick instead of licking your lips like i would all the time. Although the feeling was nice it also tickles a bit. I just hummed and chuckled "mmm hehe".

I spoke to soon. I felt Master's teeth sick into my flesh the stinging, stabbing sensation spreading through me It hurt but it felt sooo good. I let out a small moan as Master began to unzip my pants. He let go of my neck and began to kiss near the bite and down lower. The tickles came back again and I giggled once more. Master began pulling my pants down making me smirk and blush more. 

"what are you smirking for?" He asked. I could feel my smirk spread more. "oooh nothing" lies, i smirked because i knew the possibility of hat was going to happen next. "Really now? Nothing huh?" I giggled and nodded"mhm hehehe". Master started to make small nips down where the kisses were. I hummed in response and closed my eyes. When master stopped i looked up at him to watch him take off his shirt. I just had to whistle at him. I love master He may think he's not good looking but me he's the dream guy. Master blushed at my whistle.  Master may be kinky and can do kinky shit without a reaction but when it comes to the small things it's easy for me to make him blush. I love it. I love him.

Master took off my shirt and i smiled up at him still happy that i made him blush. I felt one of masters fingers enter me.I layed back down again and moaned in response. He put in another after that making me moan louder. It felt nice but i would have preferred more and he knew that. Master teases a lot. For further proof master took his fingers out after that. I kissed him. Master kissed back like he usually does, gently with a hint of passion. I began to kiss him deeper when i felt him enter me. I pulled away from the kiss and moaned.
He began to move making me moan louder again "M-master"
I didn't have to look at him to know about the smirk on his face "yes" i studdered out in another moan "m-more".  "As you wish"was his reply. 

Whenever i ask for something he would tell me that. We both love the movie the princess bride so he would always tell me he loved me by saying 'as you wish' like farmboy to buttercup.

I moaned louder and leaned my head back. The feeling was nice, pure ecstasy, and bliss. Or thats how i think of sex, its nice, can you blame me? I wrapped my arms around Master and moaned more. "Awe to cute" i smiled a bit at his comment and he giggled at me. I pulled him closer to me and kissed him. Master kissed back again and i began to kiss back deeper moving my tongue into his mouth.  I could feel asters nails scratch down my side I moaned into the kiss, the pain felt so nice. Master began to thrust harder and that was the straw for me. I pulled away from the kiss and moaned. "awe" master said again. I kissed his neck getting a hum from him. "mmm" I licked his neck and he looked at me. I pecked his lips with mine quicle and he chuckled afterwards. "I love you" i blurted out even though it was unrelated. Master smiled at me "I love you too" i giggled "hehe yay" Master moved and sat me on his lap. He scratched my back with his nails. I leaned towards/on him and purred loudly. i love scratches...  "awe" i could hear master say again. 

It's so strange, he thinks im cute...why?

I nuzzled him and he held me. I purred and closed my eyes before i felt hi go into me more. I moaned and continued purring. Master chuckled and i hummed. I began to move my hips on him. Master watched. Hes cute but strange. I guess watching is just normal for boys. From seeing master watch i could feel my face heat up more from blushing as i moaned. Im sure i was a mess but master just 'awed' again. I kissed him in embarrassment to get hi to stop watching. He kissed back and i kissed deeper again. Master continued to kiss back this time him kissing me with tongue. We continued to kiss like this till I pulled away and kissed his cheek.

Master began to nip at my neck again this time before he bit me again. Mater must have either bit harder or in a more sensitive spot. "o-ow" i whined. Master licked the bite. The lick tickled so i laughed which made him laugh. I held his cheeks "I love you". He smiled at me "I love you too".

Master started to rub my ears. I purred and closed my eyes. Master kissed me and i kissed back. He giggled after ward and i licked his neck. "meep" I giggled at him then joked around and shouted "FRISK ME DADDY" to quote the pewdiepies funny.  Master looked at me with a straight face trying not to smile "really?" i began to laugh wen master rolled his eyes and licked me back. I wrapped my legs around his waist. Master bit me again. I could feel his fangs go into me again. I winced and held onto his shoulders. I can usually handle his normal bits but when he bites in it hurts. I could feel master start to drink some of my blood. I tilted my head to the side for him to have ore access. Master continued and i closed my eyes. Master pulled away and tickled me.I laughed and fall off of masters lap. Master continued to tickle me. I squirmed while trying to get away.  Master picked me up and sat me on his lap again. As master was doing this i caught y breath from laughing before he started tickling me again. I began to laugh ans squirm more "Awe" i heard master say again as i grabbed his hand breathing heavily. "yeeessS?" "Master you are mean" "no" I nodded "then fuck me" "so demanding" master poked my nose "hehe sorry..."
"what will i do with you?" master replied. "well fuck me till we both orgasm i hope" i smiled. Master blushed and pinned me down. I smiled more and master pulled my legs up making me giggle happily. 

Master thrusted into me; i moaned. When we were finished master held onto me.

 I wrapped my arms around him. He kissed my cheek, and i smiled. He giggled, and i kiss him. Master kissed back. "I love you" I told him "I love you too" he told me back. We both chuckled "Spending forever with you is fun" i kissed his cheek. "it is" he agreed.

{sorry the endings sort of shit and sorry it wasn' much i hope you liked it! Admin-bennett
ps. i suck at writing smut so i understand if you dont like it}