~Truth or Dare~ (NaruSasu)

A/n: Well, I am finally back to this book. Its been like what at least a year? I don't know but I didn't get much better. Anyways- for this chapter I am writing in a sort of highschool AU. I'm really tired so I might have a few (TBH probably more than a few) spelling mistakes or grammatical errors. Feel free to point them out I am trying to get better. But yeah I have a really general idea of what I want in this chapter so I'm just going to like get started without planning anything and see what happens. (Lets be honest I never plan my stories anyway how is it any different.) I lowkey also wanna make it a really like clumsy and awkward smut scene like a first time.

UHM ALSO I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN FAR AT ALL IN NARUTO AND I PROBABLY KNOW EVEN LESS THAN BEFORE LMFAO YEP SORRY BUT HEY NARUTO IS TOP IN THIS ONE SOOOO??? :>(this is lowkey pretty long and lowkey angsty)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SSSSSSMMMMMUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sasuke's P.O.V

Parties. I despise them but somehow I always get dragged into them.

I think it's completely ridiculous the things these people do at parties. In my mind parties are just an excuse for a bunch of thirsty and sexually confused teenagers to get completely shit faced and either make a few friends or get laid by the end of the night. Not to say I am in no way a thirsty sexually confused teenager because that is an absolute lie. At my age it is truly inevitable to not go to at least a few parties. Even if you go out of your way to make up an excuse to skip it.

Back to the thirsty sexually confused part. Teenagers are sneaky about this, they make up games just so they can make out with each other without judgement. The amount of games that involve lip locking or just inappropriate touching is an almost disgustingly high number. Twister, Seven Minutes in Heaven and spin the bottle. But my least favorite was Truth or Dare because no matter what happened that game seemed to be able to combine all the games.

And the worst one is oh so "conveniently" the one I was dragged into.

Everyone came into it knowing very well the consequences good or bad.

I sipped a cup full of some sort of  alcoholic concoction and watched. Ino had a devious look to her as she took a cursory glance around the circle carefully deciding who she would pick. I rolled my eyes, it is not that serious. I looked at the door wondering if they would get mad if I left. Probably. I just don't feel that fit to be here since I'm a little tipsy and I don't want to do anything stupid. Ino stopped at Sakura, In a loud booming voice she asked the well known question, "Sakura! Truth or Dare...!". Sakura slumped down and pouted in an effort to look cute. Not many saw through it but I definitely did, she looked up seemingly in deep thought. "Dare...?" She said hesitantly.

Ino smirked, "I dare you to spend 7 minutes in heaven with Lee!" Many people giggled violently, my eyes darted to Naruto who was scowling of course angry that he wasn't the one Ino chose to go with Sakura. Lee jumped up quickly and blushed, "You're serious!?" He exclaimed in disbelief. "Go Billboard brow your oh so handsome man is waiting-" "You pig! I will remember this just you wait!" She grabbed Lee harshly and trudged to the closet. I feel bad for Lee and how they constantly pick on him and how just simply kissing him for 7 minutes is considered a 'punishment'. I take another long sip of my drink. "Lets just continue without her I don't want to listen to her yell at him for 7 minutes." Naruto spoke up from what I could see slightly jealous. Everyone agreed.

Kiba yelled "I want to be it!" And so he was. Kiba carefully looked around and stopped at me, shit. "Sasuke, Truth or Dare."Of course everyone quickly turned and watched me with giddy anticipation. It wasn't everyday the so called 'cool pretty emo boy' played Truth or Dare. I glared at him quickly then said truth without hesitation knowing that's the one that isn't as bad. Kiba looked up in thought and Naruto was on his knees cheering Kiba on in a hushed whisper obviously really excited for Kiba to embarrass me in front of everyone.