"Ana's been asking for you" l laughed and he let go of me to see Anastasia.

"My Ana is that you!!" he shouted and that's when she looked up her eyes immediately lit up.

"UNCLE DANNY!!" she screamed hopping off and running to him.

"I see Daniel got here" Steven stated from behind me placing his hand on the small of my back.

The party went on for a few hours until the pains started coming back.

Now that I was thinking about it I didn't receive one kick out out him all night even when Ana was around.

I felt myself becoming a bit light headed and Jolene along with steven had noticed.

"Baby are you feeling alright?" he questioned and I nodded my head in response.

"Common let's get you inside and get some water" she half smiled as he guided me in the house.

I felt my eyes becoming heavier by the second and that's when I could feel myself falling backwards.

"Look at me Marisa!" Steven shouted his voice coming out faint and low.

My vision was blurry and unstable as I began to see doubles of him.

He continued to hold my head up.

My hand remained rested on my stomach as everyone gather around me.

I felt a even more painful cramp then before and I picked my hand up to see all the blood.

"Steven" I mumbled clutching my belly with my other hand now.

He continued to talk to me and I wasn't catching what he was even saying.

I grasped onto the collar of his button up with my bloody hand.

That's when he had seen it.

"WE NEED A DOCTOR OR A AMBULANCE NOW!!" he screamed and I had began to cry.

"I love our son" I cried as he placed his hand on my lower stomach trying to stop the blood.

"I don't want to loose him" I let out and he began to shake his head at me.

"Don't ... don't say that" he said as his breath started to shorten because he had began to cry.

I felt him wipe my tears away the best he could as another cramp came and winced in pain.

"They're on their way" he stated pushing my hair back and I began to close my eyes.

"Steven she's loosing too much blood" Danny screamed.

I felt his hand grab onto my face quickly.

"Marisa!!! Look at me!!! stay with me!!!" he went on trying to keep me awake.

The sound of the sirens echoed through my mind as I continued to keep my grip on my stomach tight.

More blood drained my body and my eyes started to completely shut on me.

The blurred dim flashlights that were being shined in my face by the paramedics was the last thing I remembered.

My eyes were so heavy that it felt like it had become practically impossible to get them open.

I continued to fight until they finally popped open. I looked around at the plane white walls , and turned slightly to see Steven sitting up asleep.

To the other side of me was Daniel spread across the couch that was half his size with Anastasia.

I allowed one tear roll down before picking up my hospital gown to see my bandaged stomach.

I hit the button to call in my nurse repeatedly until one women rushed in.

"Hi I'm going to be your nurse" she smiled and I looked at her without saying a word.

"Where's my son" I asked bluntly and she look at me confused then began to go over my chart.

I seen the look in her eyes that I could never forget.

"Marisa , your son had heart failure when the doctor went in for a emergency ultra sound , and that's when they took you into labor with a emergency c - section and your son didn't survive I'm so sorry" she apologized.

I swallowed hard before shaking my head at her.

"Your lying , I know .. I know he's still in here" I cried clutching on my now low bump.

Then thats when I complete broke down into tears , causing steven to wake up.

He popped up quickly and rushed to my side.

He held onto me as I cried , I shook uncontrollably as the emptiness took over me.

"I WANT TO SEE MY BABY!!!" I screamed and that's when he crushed me tighter.

We cried as the doctor explained my procedure more in depth with me.

About how my 5 month old sons heart just stopped beating , that they don't ever understand how situations just happen like this.

That it was going to be okay , and that how extremely sorry they were for my loss.

Daniel had to eventually take Ana back with him because who knew how soon I was to be back home.

"I know this is going to be hard for both of us Marisa , but I promise I'm going to be here every step of the way and we just have to focus on Ana now" Steven stated in between breaths as he had continued to cry.

I nodded my head feeling the tears continued to pour from eyes.

I sat there crying , and feeling completely empty.

All I could ever feel is empty now.