Chapter 32

Marisa's P.o.v -

I smiled softly pushing my hair back behind my shoulder as I crouched down to Ana's height.

"Mommy what if they look at me funny" she cried playing with the trimming on her dress.

I frowned slightly cupping her cheek with my hand.

"Baby nobody is going to care whether or not you have hair , it's about who you are and what's in here" I smiled poking at her heart.

"And if they cant accept you as you are with or with out hair then they don't need to be your friend love" I reminded her.

"I know your going to be just fine" Steven sighed running his hand down my back.

I took a deep breath letting go of her and she ran along to play with the other kids at the party.

"Do you think she's going to be okay?" I questioned grabbing on my growing bump protectively.

"Of course she is , we have one strong girl" Steven reassured me placing his hand on my stomach now too.

"How is my little man doing in there?" he questioned as the group of Stevens cousins began to greet us.

"You mean your son" I laughed throwing my head back.

"Yeah , my Augustus" he grinned. After debating with several names we decided that we like Augustus way more than Addison.

Which was totally okay because we would still be giving him Isaac as a middle name.

"Hi you two! Marisa ! Looking great as always oh my gosh!" Stevens younger cousin Jolene squealed squeezing me into a hug.

"Hows that second baby doing huh!?" she giggled placing her hand on my belly.

"Doing good he's very shy , he rarely kicks mostly when Anastasia around him" I smiled pushing a bit to try and get a response from him.

"See nothing , he's probably asleep" I laughed back going to the rest of his family.

"Marisa honey! so nice to see you!" Stevens mom squeaked hugging me next.

After so many hugs and welcoming from Stevens family members we began to eat.

I took a deep breath before sitting on the simple lawn chair.

Steven has set our plates down on the table and sat down next to me.

"Can you get Ana , see if she's hungry?" I asked and he nodded his head before walking the other direction.

I pushed my hair behind my ear as I got a light cramp in my stomach.

"What the fuck" I whispered clutching onto stomach.

That's when Ana came and wrapped her arms around my bump hugging me.

"Are you hungry baby?" I asked and she nodded her head.

"I got it" Steven answered before getting up and walking back inside to get her a plate of food.

"Mommy where's uncle Danny?" she questioned looking up at me as her hands remained tightly glued on my stomach.

"I don't know honey but we will ask daddy when he gets back is that fair" I asked and she shook her head in response before crawling up into the chair next to me.

"Mar!" I heard a call and turned to see Daniel Stevens little brother.

"Danny" I smiled getting up and hugging him.