9999999999999999

.

.

.

Guess what day it iiiis

That was lame ;(

Just like me (;

Anyways

Today marks the short 8 months chenle has put up with me ;(

Honestly im surprised he hasnt kicked my ass yet ;')

I mean i so deserve it sometimes xD

Anyways i suck at really sappy things so dint expect this ti be too lovey ;(

/clears my throat/

Happy birthday to you.
Happy biiiiirthd- oh wait its not your birthday.

Do nit read past this point

.

/////////////////////////.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\.///////////////////

You was warned

Anyways xD happy anniversary my baby its been si many great memories with you and i just love every single moment with you. Even when we argue i never ince wish anything wiuld be different i would never leave chu for anything and i hope chu never leave me for anything too because i love chu so much. Chu are my little prince [insert so many more nicknames here] and most impirtantky the love of my life and i hinestly dont know where i would be without you or if it wasnt for yiu. I probably would have left wattpad so very long ago, you being the onky reason why i actually stay and somewhat read peoples updates.

You are the most adorable thing in the world and i swear boy your cuteness is going to be the death of me ;( chu need to stop just stoo being so cute its unnatural ;( you cant be so perfect its impossible, but yet you are. You always tell me perfection isnt having no flaws but accepting them but then theres you that has zero flaws to accept in the first place. So you are true perfection in every meaning of the word.  I wish words could describe how much you mean to me and what exactly you are to me but i dont believe there is anyword in any dictionary in the entire world that has the definition or any way near similar to it so all im left with saying is you are perfect and i love you so much...

Im sorry this sucked baby and i wasted your time and nore than likely many others time but thank you for stomaching throught the cringe that is this weirdo's update.

I love you so much my baby and hapoy anniversary my prince...