Stay Away

As I turned around I saw a badass girl, She looks familiar it took me a minute to realize it was Lori.

She wored this

She changed alot!Last time she would wear pink and shit, That made my eyes burned alittle

She changed alot!
Last time she would wear pink and shit, That made my eyes burned alittle.
Lori: Remember me little girl?

Me: Dont call me little girl, What happened to you.

She came closer and said
Stay away from my man..... Or else (in a deep voice)

She stole my doughnut and walked away, Ah heckyyy nah!!!!

Me: Lorianne U cant tell me to stay away from him, ur just mad cuz he loves me and doesn't even like u.

Lori stopped, came back to me and before she can say anything, Mateo was walking my way, She said "Watch me"

She walked all confident in her leather jacket and heels, She grabbed Mateo and kissed him,  He kissed her back for 2 seconds. I stood their with my mouth opened😲 Mateo pushed her away and looked at me.

I was still standing there with a hurt face,😟😳 My stomach felt empty, I felt hurt and stabbed. I started crying and I ran away, Mateo chased after me, I kept running fast.

Mateo: RIA! STOP......WAIT! he panted trying to catch his breathe, 5 minutes later I was sitting on a bench waiting for them to finish their sound check so i can go back to the hotel room.

Mateo and Ayleo came back and Mateo had a hurt look on his face, Thag jerk, He didnt even apologize. The whole ride was just silent until

Ayo: Why ya'll so silent?

Me: BECUASE HE KISSED LORI BACK!!! IN FRONT OF ME! i started crying

Mateo: Im sorry baby girl, I didnt mean to I just kissed her back so she'll leave me alone.

Me: DONT BABY GIRL ME MATEO THAT WAS WRONG AND U KNOW IT!!!!!

Teo: Im sorry forgi..

Me: SHE THREATEN ME!!! TO STAY AWAY AND YET U KISSED HER BACK!!!! WHAT IF I KISSED AYLEO???? HUH WHAT WOULD U DO?
Ayleo:  Hol up,Whet?

Me: I'LL SHOW U MATEO!!!!
I grabbed Ayleo by the shirt and kissed him like there was no tommorow, I pushed him off after 5 seconds.

Me: THAT HURT DIDNT IT?

Teo: I DONT GIVE A SHIT ANYMORE!!!! KISS HIM I DONT CARE!!!! he yelled

Me: I HATE U TEO!!!!!

Mateo's POV
She never calls me Teo only when she's mad, That really hurted. I dont care anymore, I finna call Lori to make her jealous. I unblocked her and called her...

Phone call
Hey, Lori

Hey Mateo!

Me: Come over Tonight
( i said so loud so Ria can hear me,I smirked and starred at her, She gave me the death stare and put her headphones on)

Lori: Ok

Mateo: I'll text u my address bye

Lori: See ya later
End of phone call

We pulled up at our hotel, I knew Ria didnt want to sleep in the same bed as me, She came in the room, To pack her stuff and leave.

Me: Wait baby where are u going? I grabbed her hand to stop her. She looked at me. I miss her Lips and her beautiful eyes.

Ria: Um why do u care?

Me: I still love you, Im sorry

Ria: U realize Ur new girlfriend is coming right?

Me: We never broke up!

Ria: I just need a break Mateo, You actually hurted me.

Me: Ok, I huged her and kissed her on her cheek. She started blushing that was cute.

Ria's POV
I knocked on Ayleo's hotel room, He opened the door shirtless. I looked up at him, he's like 6'2, Im 5'6

Me: um Ayleo? This maybe awkward but is it ok if i can sleep on your floor, cuz Mateo and I are having problems.

Ayo: Nah it's fine you can sleep on the bed with me.

Me: Thank you, and sorry I kissed u earlier I was just trying to hurt Mateo back.

Ayo: Issa ight. He jumped on the bed and slept. I couldnt sleep, I started listening to my favorite song, that helps me fall asleep.

I fell asleep.

The next morning, I woke up and found myself on the bed, Ayleo was in the bathroom, I joined him and we smashed sike! You thought!!!!!

He was showering and I went back to Mateo's hotel room, To get my bathrobe, I found Mateo on his bed sleeping alone I felt bad that i left him, I got on the bed and kissed Mateo on his cheek, He smirked and moved his head and kissed me.

I pushed away starting to laugh😂

Teo: I miss your laugh, Come back Ria i miss you.

Me: I missed u too😢 I couldnt stop thinking about you, I huged him.

Teo: Then stay with me🙁  Teo's puppy eyes get to me. He's huging my waist.

Me: Ok😒

Teo: I love u😭

Me: I love u too😭

He huged which felt like 5 minutes but it was 15 minutes.

Me: Um Mateo I gotta shower,

Teo: No, He huges me tighter

I tried to get out of his grip but i couldnt.

I kissed him on his weak spot, His neck😈 His grip got softer, I finally pushed him on the bed and locked myself in the bathroom to shower.

Teo: Thats not fair, You cheated u kissed me on my weak spot! He hit the door and walked away.

I laughed sooo hard😂😂😂😂😂😂
After I got out the shower I was tackled by Mateo on the bed.

Mateo get off me! i whined He tickeled me, Im in a towel!

Teo: So?

Me: Lemme change.

Teo:  *Sighed* Ok Your boring

Me: 😐😑

Later that day they were performing. I watched it was fun! The people were not hyped only this one person. 😒

They called her up and she tried kissing Teo😂😂😂😂😂 She's like 8 yearsold So i didnt care.

I hope u like it😘 i will continue soon