Ice and Fire makes steam

Teo's POV
It's been 6 weeks since Ria and I dated. Im starting to fall in love with her, she completes me, I finna tell her i love her. I grabbed my phone and texted Ria.
Text mode
Teo: Hey baby girl😗
Ria: Hey my TatorTot😍😂
Teo: Imma ingore whatchu said, so our 2 months anniversary is this tonight wanna go out tonight, and will be fancy.
Ria:R u sure? I dont want u thinking im using u for money and fame.
Teo: Baby ik ur not using me, i wanna take u somewhere special so let me😣
Ria: Fine but just this once
Teo: Yes, I finna pick u up in an hour get ready baby girl.
Ria: Ok bye😘
Teo: bye get ready😘

An hour later
Ria's POV
I waited outside and Teo pulls up in his jeep, I was happy it wasnt that fancy. I jumped in, Teo called me beautiful and the ride was awkward till....
Me: So where r we going? 
Teo smirks and says its a suprise
Me: oh😑
So we got there and he lead me in a fancy resturant.
We had a good time, He told me he loved me😣 i was so happy i told him i loved him too. I got a text message.
I told Teo my mom is out of town for the weekend.
Teo: You can stay at my house if u want to.
Me: Thanks Teo, I'll tell her im staying with at a friends.
Teo: ight

So later we pulled up at Teos house.
Ria: Thank u Teo for everything.
Teo: No problen
Ayo: who dis?
Teo: My girlfriend
Teo introduced me to his brother and he's really nice.
I whispered in his ear, im ready. His eyes popped out. 
Teo led me upstairs to his room. He locked the door. He threw me on the bed and smirked while he was loosening his tie. He bit his lip and hovered over me grinding alittle. OMLAWD TAKE ME NOW!!!!!! Im about to lose my virginity.

This song is to get the mood. U dont have to listen to it. Anyway.....
Teo kissed my neck and moaned softly. I was turned on when he grinds on me. When he kissed me oml his lips are soooo huge and juicy! And soft.
Teo's POV
I took her panties off and started licking her. She moaned when i took her bra off, DAMN!!!! HER BODY!! OH I FINNA GET SOME👅🍑
So she was on me kissing me, i rolled her over and told her the firsr time hurts, she told me she trust me.

Ria: Moaning
Teo: I finna put it in
Ria: Ok
Her eyes rolled back in a good way damn. Her legs around me.
Ria: TEO FUCKKKK!!!!!!!! Say Moaning
Teo: sorry
Ayo's POV
What da hell is going on up there? Ohhh they smashing whateva. I continued watching T.V

Back to Teo's POV
Ria: don't be that feels so good.
Teo: Damn u tight asf
I feel her breathing heavily
Teo: oh shit i finna come!!!!!
Ria: FUCK! moaning loud
Teo: Fuck yuh!
Then i let it all out. (We used protection)
Ria: Screams agghhh that felt good.
Ayo: SHUT DA HELL UP OR I FINNA RAPE YO GURL IN FRONT OF YUH!!!
We both start laughing and cleaned up. We fell asleep after