Paris

Mateo's POV
Its 6am We're on our way to Paris, Ria was sitting next to me on the plane, She fell asleep on my shoulder, I went on instagram and recorded her, I pointed my phone at her and she woke up pushing the phone away.

It was cute so i wrote a caption saying She's so cute when she wakes up😍😂 I posted it on my story.

So we landed in Paris, We waited for our uber, Ria took alot of pictures, She bought a braclet for 5 dollars. Our uber came and we drove off to our hotel.

(Yes Ayleo is there)
Ayo's POV  (finally)
So Im sitting here texting Tianna i miss my baby sooo much, Im watching Mateo wrap his arms around Ria, They searching up places to visit, As we got to our hotel room. Mateo and Ria share a room and I have my one room, Whatevea i aint mad.

Ria's POV
We went to go tell, Ayleo that we leaving on a date.

Ayo: Ok i'll be here.

Mateo: Bye

We left i wored this

Mateo complimented me, I started blushing

Mateo complimented me, I started blushing. We left and visited many places. It was the best date ever.

It was sooo fun, after our tour we had our date at a café, We ate and left.

Later at 11pm Mateo was alseep, I got up to go take Benji oustide to do his business. When we got back, I went back in to the hotel room with Lil benji, I flopped on the bed and Mateo wrapped his arms around me, I was confused, but i didnt care, I kissed Mateo and now im really confused, I touched his hair and felt dreads.

I got up and started freaking out, I KISSED AYLEO! it was dark, I didnt know, I feel so guilty. I got up and left but before i got up, Ayleo grabbed my arm and huged me.

Me: Um Ayleo, I have to go back to the room. I have a boyfriend. I tried to get out of his grip but i couldnt, He needs to stop drinking. I got up and slapped the mess out of Ayleo and ran back to the other room. I accidently walked in Ayleo's hotel room, Omygawd. I went to bed but i checked to make sure it was Mateo, I kissed him and it was Mateo's juicy lips and touched his  hair, i felt his afro.

Mateo: Baby?
Oh shit i woke him up.
Me: Uhhh heyyyy (i said awkwardly) Mateo: Um ok? Lets go back to sleep it's 11:27pm
He kissed me and rolled over.
Me: Goodnight *I couldnt sleep*

The next morning we left to go do the sound check. I waited eating doughnuts recording them and posting it on my Instagram story.  A girl behind me screamed my name.
I turned

😲😲😲😲😲😲😲
Who is that girl, wait and find out