chapter 5 part 1

The photo have nothing to do with the story.And here is chapter 5.
~~~~¥~~~~~¥¥~~~~~~~¥¥~~~~~~~¥~~~~~~~~~¥¥~~~~~~~~~¥¥~~~~~~~~¥~~~~~~~~~¥¥~~
Back to the guild
Erza:Máster!

Makato:yes erza is everything fine.

Erza:yes is just we found out something about rin and yukio máster.

Levy:That is true something weird about them.(author:I actually wrote levi exept Levy name.It just there name almost sounds the same.)

Elfman:there hidding something like a man!

Grajeel:I sometimes could feel there magic off the chart.

Lissana:So you guys think they have black magic.

Lucy:We don't know yet...

Gray:On what we found out is that their not from flore ir close to It, surpriseling that they have a weird exceed.

Erza:We do not know if it is a exceed or a cat,It has turn huge so I do not think a exceed can do that.

Natsu:And also they both have a tail.

The whole guild:A tail!!

Makato:when they get back to the guild we need answer.But first what kind of job did they take.

Mira:Ummm....Oh no they took the town full of 10 S class monsters.That is supposed to be for S class mage.

The whole guild:What!!

Lucy:There going to get them self killed!

Erza:Shall I go get them máster.

Makato:No leave them be for now.If I remember mephosite said they are really strong mages on what he said.

Erza:But máster...fine.

Lucy:I hope they will be okay.

Erza thought:I hope máster pick the right choice.

3 Days later

Erza:Máster It has been 3 Days can I go look for them.

Makato:Fine you m--

Cliff hanger (I think that is how It spell)

I finished chapter 5 part 1.Part two may be updated tomorrow or tuesday.I know It is short but thank you for reading!
(^^)