Chapter 1 :)

AN: OMG sorry it took so long it kept crashing! And yes I know I have 0 readers but whatever I'll just talk to myself.

Louis POV:

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, not caring it was 2 in the morning. My phone shattered into millions of pieces, like my heart as I slid against the cool white wall, shaking. Tears spilled out my eyes like clouds after a year long drought.
Snowflakes drifted in the wind illuminated by the moons light. The silvery coins piled on the frozen soil.
"Lou! Louis! Are you ok? What's wrong?" I felt a mop of curls nuzzle into my neck.
"Yeah Hazzabear, it's nothing go back to bed." The words come out of my mouth. Aimed at my lap. To Harry. From me. With love. But he heard. Oh he heard, he heard the lie in my voice.
"Boo-"
"I'm fine Harry."
"I know your not." He firmly grabbed my waist and spun me around. I giggled like a little school girl. "Now tell me what's wrong boo!" He pouted setting me on the kitchen table gently.
"Your cute when you pout, you know that Hazza?" I felt my mouth saying. My eyes widened. "Shit! Did I say that outloud?!?" I snuck a glance at Harry, he sat there an evil grin played across his lips, but his cheeks gave him away. Bushels of roses blossomed across his cheeks. I got a sinister idea. "Ugh, Harry Styles, do you even know how cute you are? Your eyes, I get lost in the booger green color everytime I look at you. Oh and those dimples, they could shelter a whole population! Let's not forget about those soft, delicate, chocolately curls, oh my. And your tattoos, I have no idea what most of them mean and you probably got the majority of them done while you were drunk but I love them." I could ramble on and on about how perfect Harry was but I decided to stop there seeing his face was beat red. I smiled.
"Oh it's on." Harry said, licking his lips.
"Oh yes! Thanks for reminding me Harold! That mouth of yours, I always wonder what will come out of it, everything is so deep, almost as deep as your voice, except for that one time... I'm not even going to get into those knock-knock jokes," I shake my head, "And your pink rosy lips, so plump." I lick my lips and smirk. "And-"
"Okay, okay! I've had enough! I'm sorry." Harry declared throwing his hands in the air. "Can we go to bed now boo? I'm tired."
"Sure Haz." I smiled grabbing his warm hand and enter wined his long fingers in mine. I pecked his lips and dragged him to our room.
"You never did tell me what was wrong..." Harry sighed, running a hand through his thick curls.

AN: THERE WILL BE MORE!