Anytime, Anywhere

42

.Carl.

Layla pushed me up against the wall and attacked me with her mouth. She seemed even hornier than usual, and I didn't know why, but I was here for it. I grinned as she kissed and sucked on my neck. "Is there anywhere we can take this?" I asked breathily.

She smiled against my neck before leaning back to look at me. "Anywhere you want."

I picked her up and stepped into the kitchen so I could sit her on the counter. She parted her legs and I stepped in between them to resume our make out session. I felt her tugging at my shirt, and I broke off our kiss to remove it before helping her with hers.

Her boobs looked particularly fantastic in the bra she was wearing, and I dove down to kiss them and nuzzle them as she laughed, weaving her fingers into my hair.

I slowly trailed my fingers down her sides, making her shudder. I began to slide her shorts off, and she gladly bucked her hips up to help me remove them. When she was exposed, I took a moment to stare as I licked my lips.

"What are you doing?" she breathed, her face clouded with lust.

I grinned at her. "I haven't had my mouth on you in a very long time."

I watched her jaw fall slack as her chest heaved. "I know," she whispered.

I leaned back into her, pressing my straining erection against her, making her gasp. "Can I?"

She nodded feverishly, a desperate look on her face. I kissed her one more time before lowering my face between her legs.

"Ahh!" she cried. "Fuck!"

I peeked up at her. "That's it, baby, be as loud as you want."

I began to work my tongue and she gladly obliged. Certain things I was doing had her practically screaming. I fucking loved it. I continued to flick my tongue back and forth in the spot that got the biggest rise out of her, and before I knew it, she was shaking around my head and crying my name. I slowed my movements and lightly kissed her before I stood back up to be at eye-level with her again.

"Fuck," she panted. "It's been so long I'd almost forgotten how good you are at that."

I carried her to the nearest soft surface: a big leather couch near the fireplace. I lightly plopped her onto it and took the rest of my clothes off before I reached down to help her get into our usual position as of late.

"Can we try it like this?" she asked, not moving from her back. She stared up at me, biting her lip. "It's just...I like to watch you. You look so hot when you're fucking me."

My eyes got huge. I certainly couldn't resist complying with her when she talked like that. I had to think of a way to do this without thrusting into her leg.

"Here," she said, hooking her bad leg up on the back of the couch and spreading her legs wide.

Holy shit. There wasn't a better invitation than that. I lowered myself onto the couch and hovered over her. I leaned more to her left side as I slipped inside her.

"Fuck," we breathed in unison. This was a welcome change; we hadn't done it like this in over two weeks. I was so glad to be staring down at her beautiful face again, watching her reactions as I thrust in and out of her. The way her cheeks flushed and her lips plumped as she bit them, staring up at me through her lashes.

"Fuck, Carl, it's happening again," she panted, her eyes rolling back as she arched toward me and I felt her quiver and shake around me. It felt incredible, and I followed her over the edge almost immediately.