II : The Bogeyman

The Dragon casually strolled to his black sedan and somehow one could still see he looked admirably professional. He loaded his ingredients into the trunk of his car. Sedans were always first choice for him, despite his revenue peaking at digits that were unimaginable to most folk. It was its practicality. A sedan was ordinary. It blended in and appeared to be just any old car that not even children would take notice of. It was always passed off as an office worker's car and he will stick with it. For now. Locked and loaded, he cruised to see the acquaintance who called him. Arriving early was always an old fashioned tradition he stuck to overzealously. After entering one of the ubiquitous buildings that stood in the grey of London, he was greeted by 'Leopard', his contact. They rode a smooth elevator in utter silence. Leopard silently led The Dragon into a private room to feed him some essential details. After a solid hour, they wished each other "merciful days and graceful nights" and The Dragon once again set off without a second to spare. Speeding in his ominous sedan, Draco was quickly heading to the outer, less commonly known parts of London. He did this for many days, assessing each place with his preying eagle eye that accounted each quintessential detail like a trained historian. Many days, his ventures found nothing but discourage to the ordinary man. Progress was slow. Laboriously slow. But this was the man in black, he was immune to this, so he continued for months on end.
8 months later, the bogeyman discovered fresh blood to quench his bloodlust. The prey lay in a standalone white manor house. It appeared as if it were a house for weddings. The house was coveted in golden swirls and spirals that either arched around the building in intertwining patterns, or plummeted toward the ground at each corner. The old Victorian windows claimed their established reputation of immobility and supported the white walls which carried a burdening gold slate-like roof. The bogeyman simply observed and recorded, analysing everything his eye could witness. People were preparing for a wedding. So he waited behind the side door of his shadowy sedan. Hours later, guests arrived in elegant suits and dresses and he simply drove down from the tor he was on to the house. Shortly, after some adjustment he strolled toward the reception, ignoring the stray looks he received on the way. He sat next to a woman in a curve fitting navy dress. They exchanged looks and she became engrossed as that devilish smile was unleashed, the flesh of her skin became pimply through a sudden rush of excitement. She unintentionally reddened. She was heart-throbbingly gorgeous despite her easy appearance - she fashioned lush brown locks that fell on a round small face that consisted of aqua blue eyes, a petite nose and thin pursed lips on a evenly pale complexion. Her tits were surprisingly large and were cupped tightly together to give a wonderful teasing look - they wanted attention. Following down, the waist was not a complete hourglass, her bare legs were broad and beautiful in the slit of her dress. Draco was astounded briefly. They whispered to each other all day and he learned she was Dana of Leavensworth. Not that he cared at all. He said sweet nothings to her throughout the entirety of the day and she was definitely charmed by that voice of his, even if it did not say much; it said enough. The night caved in and he began to undress in a grand chamber he stole away from a guest. Suddenly the doors were pried open and Dana stood, revealing a bare leg to Draco with dirty intention. He silently moved to her, pulling her in and simultaneously closing the doors. It started with  his worked hands smoothing down her curves and edges like the stroking of a cat. He thrusted a hand to the bottom of her broad thigh and lifted with great strength. Their lips were now locked. The warmth from the kiss excited her and she began to tug his head to her. Lifting her off the ground, he effortlessly walked to the oversized bed and layed her down gently, still pressed against her. She rapidly threw the buttons from his shirt out of their respectful place and tossed it off him while he yanked the draping dress off in one swift move. In an excited frenzy, she yanked his zipper and button so they were undone and flung his pants down with the trousers. They both were stark naked. She was dripping wet and he was harder than a tree trunk. They touched each other playfully, all over one another's body, teasing for little moans or grunts - he stroked his fingers up, down and around her thighs, pussy, hips, the curves of her tits, neck, back and face (in that order) - she caressed his chest and slid her elegant hands down to his rock solid cock and stroked the tip, wrapping her fingers around it and slowly jerking. He gyrated slightly while she moaned into his ear for his cock to be in her. Instantly, the response was his hard cock slipping into her wet pussy which was followed by a relieving moan. He fucked her. He fucked her hard. Missionary to riding it didn't matter, she was dripping all over him and his load was building rapidly. She bounced on him until she came tenfold and he easily pressed her against him, to allow him to completely fuck her in two while she remained on top. Pelvis smacked pelvis and he quickened as he edged closer and closer to coming. The screams became louder and more aggressive; just how he liked it. As he was beginning to come, he became louder and smashed her pussy even harder so that her eyes rolled crazily into the back of her head as his warm load blasted down her pussy. His climax was hard and hers even harder. They both relaxed in sync and he gently pushed her onto the bed, she sprawled out onto the bed nearly unconscious. Meanwhile Draco dressed to the nine's once again and aimed straight for the doors.
In dead silence,he passed through the corridor like a wraith to the last room of the 14 room corridor. He gracefully keyed the door, to ensure there was no disturbance and there he was. Spread across the bed with his newly wedded wife, completely naked. The mug was undisturbed and his snore was stopped by a razor sharp claw to his jugular. Draco loved karambits - they looked like claws and were comfortable in his beastly palms. A huge palm was tentatively placed over his mouth to ensure no disturbance, he quickly choked and gargled his own blood and his eyes faded. A little sweet, but potent punch. The man in black left the room nonchalantly at 1am to finalise his wedding crash. He calmly took off in his sedan back to his magnum opus of an apartment.