I stand up, my chair screeching. The kids don't notice, too engrossed in their own conversations. "Juliet." 

"Hm?" She turns around, shiny blond hair swishing. 

"Can I have a word?" I jerk my head towards the door. 

Her blue eyes widen. "Um..." 

"It'll only take a few moments, I swear," I give her a sickingly sweet smile. Alex grips my arm. 

"Cass..." he warns, leveling his eyes at me. 

"Oh, shut it. I just want to talk to my good ol' friend, Jules!" I grin at me, but I know he sees the spark in my eyes. 

I walk outside using the backdoor, and Juliet follows reluctantly. The moment we're outside, I pounce. 

"Why do you hate me?" I cross my arms, eyebrows furrowed. 

She looks a little taken aback. "Uh, I don't hate you, Cass. Why would you think that?" She cocks her head innocently to the side. 

"Maybe because you're trying to steal my boyfriend," I scoff. 

"I'm not trying to steal anyone's boyfriend," her cheeks flare up and her eyebrows crease together. 

"Oh really?" I raise an eyebrow. "How is flirting with and kissing Alex not trying to steal him?" 

"He's hot," she shrugs. "I can't help my feminine wiles!" 

"Your feminine wiles?" I hiss. "He's a teenage boy and you're a horny teenage girl! But he's taken, so get over it!" I exclaim, feeling a knot of anger forming in my stomach and my body heating up. 

Juliet's eyes narrow and she takes a step closer to me, arms crossed. "You're just another run-of-the-mill overly attached girlfriend." 

FEMALE DOG SAY WHAT?

"You flipping KISSED him! Am I just supposed to shrug it off and let him kiss whoever he wants?" 

"No, but it was for a play, god!" 

"A play that you were conveniently ready for!" I spit, and I can almost feel the steam coming out of my ears right now. 

"Okay. So I wanted to kiss an attractive guy. Sue me!" She throws her hands up in the air. 

"Life lesson, Jules, you don't kiss attractive guys with girlfriends!" 

"It. Was. Just. A. Kiss!" 

"Just a kiss? You don't see me smooching everyone of the male gender!" 

"That's debatable," she mutters, looking at the ground. 

"Excuse me?!" 

"You heard me," she looks up, eyes shooting daggers. "I'm not the one sneaking off with another guy most of the time!" 

"What the hell are you talking about?" I groan, utterly flabbergasted. 

"You and Taylor! Do you guys take romantic walks? I bet you're cheating on Alex with him!" She grins, pointing a finger at me. 

"Taylor is a friend!" I growl, 200% pissed off. 

"With benefits? Alex doesn't deserve you," Juliet scoffs, and looks at me as if I were something stuck on the bottom of her Louis Vuitton heels. 

That. Was. It. 

With a yelp, I pounced on her, arms outstretched for her throat. She screamed, turning her head to the side. 

Dating Days and CampfiresOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara