1.} Let's Get Started!

It was the average day in the guild hall.

Natsu and Gray were at each other's throats as usual. 

"Hey, Flame Brain! Move over!", the ice mage shouted. 

"You know what?

NO! Ice princess, grab another seat." Natsu said getting in Gray's face.

  Gray chuckles.

  "I'll say this once more. Move it or I'll lose it!" Gray throws the first punch. 

Natsu dodges and an all out brawl begins. 

~Lucy's POV~ 

I opened the doors of the guild.

The first thing that happened was that a chair flew toward my face.

  BANG! 

"NATSU!!" I shouted. 

Everyone stops and stares at me.

  In all my anger, I gave them the "Lucy Stare".  Everyone calmed down like nothing happened at all. 

I took a seat at the bar.

  "Mira, can I have a water? ," I asked.

  ~Mirajane's POV~ 

I went to the kitchen to grab Lucy's water.

All of a sudden, I had a plan set for Lucy.

  As I gave Lucy with her water, I ask " Lucy, do you wanna play a game?"

  " Sure. I got nothing else to do. The rent is paid for 2 months.' , the blonde answered.

  " Are you sure your ready?" , I smirked.

  " Mira. I want to play the game. Now stop scaring at me! Just tell me the rules."

  " Fine. The game is that - youhavetodateanyoneIputyouwithforthenextfewdays.", I blurted out quickly.

  "Umm. I don't know Mira-nee." 

Levy popped out of nowhere and said, "Lu-chan, don't be shy. Come on."

The red haired mage approached them." Lucy, this should be a good experience for you. I always wanted to see you have someone when you die."

  "Like Jellal and you?" Lucy snapoped back. 

Erza blushed and sulked in the corner. 

"Lu-chan. Come on please." whined Levy. 

" I won't make fun of you and Gajeel because you're my best friend. Anyways, I do it Mira. I'll 'play' your game." sighed Lucy.

  I was writing "LevyxGajeel" on a piece of paper as Lucy finished her sentence.

 "Then, let the games begin! Tomorrow, I want you to go out with....", I scanned my piece of paper labeled 'Lucy's Matches' and said, "Sting Eucliffe. I will get him over from Sabertooth." 

"Ok... See you tomorrow Mira- nee" , the celestial mage said before she left the guild.

  ~Unknown's POV~ 

Lucy is going with Sting on a date. No. That won't happen. Her date with Sting will be a wreck. Lucy is mine. And ONLY mine.  ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Who is this mysterious person? What will be Lucy's and Sting's first date?  Well, this is my first Fanfic so please don't hate! Thanks for reading. I don't own Fairy Tail. Hiro Mashima does.