.....

.Layla.

We dropped my dad off in the Loop, and Carl took his place behind the wheel.

"I have a freaking car!" I exclaimed as we got on the road. "Can you believe it?"

He glanced over at me and smiled. "This is awesome, babe."

I leaned back against the headrest. "Carl, I can drive to school now," I grinned. "Doesn't that ease your stress about me going back?"

He smirked at me and nodded. "Hell yeah it does," he half-laughed.

I smiled and watched the road ahead as we made our way onto 94. "Alright, follow this straight up to Wisconsin," I told him with a yawn as I felt my eyelids drooping.

...

I woke up with the sun in my eyes. I squinted at my watch; I'd only been asleep for an hour.

"How are you doing?" Carl grinned over at me. "Welcome to America's Dairyland."

I smiled. "I'm sorry I fell asleep. Are you doing okay so far?"

"Yeah," he smirked. "So do I just stay on this road, or...?"

"When we're closer to Milwaukee, we will get on 43 North," I yawned. "Then you'll be on that for awhile."

"You need to wake up now," Carl laughed. "I'm bored out of my mind."

I grinned at him. "Okay, I'll try."

He shot me a mischievous grin before fixing his eyes on the road again. With his left hand on the wheel, he began to inch his right one closer to me. I watched as his fingers trailed across the center console and then hovered over my lap.

I looked over at him with an anxious smirk.

He was still watching the road, when he suddenly dipped his fingers into my waistband.

I gasped. "What-" Gulp. "What are you doing?"

He just stared ahead. "Just helping you wake up." He slid his palm along my tummy and underneath my underwear and I felt his fingers close to where my body was already ready for them.

My eyes slid shut and I sighed happily as his fingers began to work. The circles they were making were already driving me crazy.

When I snuck a peek at him, he was grinning at the road. Glad he could act so natural while I was panting and moaning in the passenger seat.

I felt the pressure building down below as I bucked up into his hand for more friction. He increased his pressure and had me gasping and shaking almost instantly.

As my breathing slowly returned to normal, Carl slid his hand out of my shorts, and in my post-orgasmic stupor, I watched him lick me off his fingers.

He side-eyed me with a smirk. "Awake?"

I just grinned and nodded as I continued to slow my breathing back to normal. This was shaping up to be the best road trip ever.

.....

.Carl.

I had been driving for almost three hours, and we had just driven past Sheboygan, where I'm fairly certain Fiona ended up after a bender a few years ago.

"How much longer, babe?" I asked with a yawn.

"About two hours," she replied. "Do we need gas yet?"

I shrugged. "Soon." I looked in the rear view mirror at the sleeping dogs. "And these two will probably need to go out."

We found a rest area a few miles up the highway, and I got out to walk the dogs around and stretch my legs before getting gas. Layla walked into the building to go to the bathroom.

When we met back at the car, she was grinning from ear to ear.

"What's your deal?" I laughed.

"All clear," she smiled, whatever that meant.

"Okay..." I laughed as we got back on the road.

Layla smiled and clasped her hand in mine. "Almost there!"

.....

.Layla.

I was so excited; when I'd run in to check the status of my period, there was nothing there. I would have to make sure we had a lot of sex today, before she inevitably came to rain on my parade.

We got off the highway way up past Green Bay, and I directed Carl the rest of the way along the winding rural roads through the forest. Eventually we arrived in town, and I had him stop so I could grab a few essential groceries, and some booze (also essential).

I came back out and directed him the rest of the way there. The cabin was at the end of a long, winding path. We came to the edge of the clearing, and the cabin came into view, the lake glittering behind it.

"Wow," Carl muttered, his eyes wide. "This is awesome."

Just wait until we get inside, I thought with a grin. I had plans to tackle him upon entry.

We parked near the door and Carl let the dogs out of the backseat. They began to run around,
happily sniffing and peeing on stuff. Lenny loved it up here, and I knew Sunny would too.

He carried the bags up the porch steps and came back down to help me. I had my arm over his shoulders as we started to walk up the steps. He ended up hooking one arm under my knees and scooping me up to finish the trip. We stepped into the cabin, which was mostly a big, open space. The great room had the living area, dining area, and kitchen, with high, vaulted ceilings. The bedrooms were off to the side.

Carl called the dogs in and shut the door behind us. "Wow," he said again, looking around. "This is a nice fucking place."

I grinned at him. "I thought it would be a nice place for fucking, too."

..................................................................................
😏😉
Wow! 100 more reads in a day! Thank you, thank you for reading! 😀😘 Remember to add this book to your library to get updates. I ❤️ to read your comments. Let me know if you have a book you'd like me to check out!