Zerkstar(2)

Josh's Pov

I was in the middle of a meeting when I got the text from Vik.

Star🌟❤
Daddyy when will you be home?

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and look up. Trying to focus on the meeting. "Josh mate. Everything all right? You look kinda red." I look at Simon and smile. "Oh yeah I'm fine don't worry bout me. Let's continue with the meeting." The meeting continued smoothly till I had another text from Vik.

Star🌟❤
Daddy come home. I need you.
Or I can just help myself.
No one's here to stop me.

Vik knows how to get his way and how to push my buttons. And he did exactly that.

Daddy😘❤
Don't you dare.
Touch yourself I won't let you cum for a week.
Do you really want to go through that?

Star🌟❤
But Daddy.
I need it.
I need you.

I can feel my pants tighten as i read the message. I have to leave this meeting and i have to leave now. "Hey guys I'm sorry I'm really not feeling so well. I think I'm gonna head home if that's alright with you." Everyone nods and quickly says goodbye as i grab my things and run out of the conference room. I get in my car and call Vik. "Hello?" "Really baby boy you couldn't wait till after my meeting?" He giggles and I can basically see him smiling. "So is Daddy coming home?" I can help but smile and laugh "Yeah daddy's coming home. But I want you to prep and be ready for me when I get home got that baby boy?" "Yes Daddy." I nod in approval and say goodbye.

-Skip the rest of the boring car ride-

I open the door to hear Vik's moans. I quickly run up the stairs and enter our room. As soon as I see Vik i couldn't help myself. I ripped off my clothes and pounce on Vik. "You think you can tease me like that and get away with it?" Vik is a mess with no words coming out of his mouth. He shakes his head no. "I'm sorry Daddy please I needed you." "Well you have me."

Hiya it's me. Again sorry not amazing writing stuff like this worth a shot. Anyways vote, comment, do what ya wanna do. Thanks for reading.
-Non Edited-
-Amanda🐇❤