Chapter 8

CHAPTER 8 ~GERARD'S P.O.V.~

Well, today is Crimson's birthday. God. I cant wait to give her the present I made for her. I hope she'll like it. Probably not. Wait. Stop. She'll love it. Right now she was in the bathroom getting ready because the guys and her friends were coming to visit. I told them to go buy a cake and bring it. Hopefully the nurses and doctors wont get mad. Hopefully. The last little while has been amazing. Me and Crimson, being together and no more voices! For either of us. It's amazing. Personally I think the only reason I haven't heard the voice was because of Crimson. She was......fuck that.......is my Crimson saviour. She's the one helping me through all this. I didn't think I'd ever get over it but I did. Hopefully we can get outta here soon.

~CRIMSON'S P.O.V.~

I just finished showering and was outing on my make up. Honestly, I get today's my birthday but I don't see why people are making a huge deal out of it. So what? I'm another year older. Big deal. It only happens every 364 days. I wondered what was going to happen today. I mean we couldn't drink....so that was outta the question but I wonder what my friends are going to do. Shit. I think I should be scared knowing them. Huh......whatever. I did my hair and make up, got dressed and walked back into the room. Gerard had his nose in a sketch book again.....figures. I walked over to my bed and grabbed my guitar and stared to play. Gerard looked up and smiled. He walked over and sat beside me putting his arm around my waist.

-Happy birthday beautiful. He said handing me a paper.

-What's this? I asked.

-Look. He said. I unfolded it and it was a drawing. Of me and him. We were dressed like Jack and Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas. One of my favorite movies.

-It's beautiful Gee, Thank you. I said and gave him a kiss. Wow. He drew me a picture. I told him I didn't want anything though.

-I'm glad you like it. He smiled.

-I don't like it........I trailed off.

-What? He asked looking a little hurt.

-That's right I don't like it.......I love it. I said. He breathed a sigh of relief. I giggled.

-Don't scare me like that. He said pretending to be hurt. I laughed and kissed him again.

-Better? I said.

-Much better. He said pulling me into his arms. As if today couldn't get any better. Just then the door opened.

-HAPPY MOTHA FUCKIN BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! Angel screamed as she walked through the door. Yup. That's my best friend alright.

-Happy Birthday Crimson! Everyone else sang.

-Thanks guys. I said. Just then one of the nurses came in. She was carrying a cake. Aww fuck.

-You're not supposed to have cake but you're friends persuaded us to let you have it. The nurse said as she walked out.

-Why? Frank said looking confused.

-Because they're against fun. Char pointed out. Then everyone started laughing.

-OKAY EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! WE HAVE TO SING HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR CRIMSON!!!! Angel said above the laughter.

-No you really......I got cut off by people singing. I just sat there......not really knowing what to do. Then I finally got to blow out my candles. I thought long and hard about it (not really), and blew them out. Well, almost all of them...there was one left.

-CRIMSON'S GOT A  BOYFRIEND!!!!! Angel screamed.

-I sure hope so. Me and Gerard both said at the same time. Everyone burst out laughing. We were laughing so hard I was almost crying. Almost. And then a nurse came in.

-Crimson, Gerard you're free to go. She said with a smile.

-Go where? I asked. Probably to the common room or something.

-Home. She said and left.

-WHAT? We both screamed. I was so happy. I get to leave. Go home. Have freedom again. Wait. What about Gerard? What's going to happen to him?

~GERARD'S P.O.V.~

We get to go home! That's awesome. I can see my family and friends again. Wait. I really don't have any friends. Forgot about that....haha.....Finally my life is going back to normal. Wait. What  about Crimson. She doesn't live in Jersey. What am I going to do? I don't wanna leave her. What about the new friends I made here? Why does this have to be so hard?

~~~~LATER AT THE AIRPORT~~~~~

-Crimson. I said trying to hold back tears. What's going on? I've known her for like 3 months. Why am I so sad? Because I love her. That's it.

-Gerard.....I think we should br-break u-up. She said crying.

-What? I asked, hurt. The love of my life just broke up with me.

-I've been hurt to many times in long distance relationships. I don't want it to happen again. Plus it's not fair to you. I'm sorry. She said tears now flowing down my face.

-Don't be sorry, Crimson. I understand. But I want you to remember something.

-What? She asked. He wiped a tear from my face.

-I'll always love you.

THE END

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: There will be a sequel. Don't know when but there will