"Do you guys have a relationship?" One of your Japanese coworkers/friends asked. You managed to get along with two of them, they were pretty cool but a little bit stupid at the same time. You were thankful that you made some friends because clearly you couldn't find anything else to kill the time with in another country, alone.

"I actually broke up a month ago, I'm still not over it to be honest." The other one answered first and you raised your eyebrows thinking that she said it too calmly and seemed like she didn't even care about it. After that, they both turned to look at you, probably waiting for your answer.

"I do, actually." You said and looked at your feet, blushing. The others laughed thinking that you're cute which made you blush even more. You are not really comfortable with these kinds of questions, especially with people you just met.

"Aaaand??" The one who started the conversation asked.

"I can already tell it's serious." The other one said and they started laughing at each other. You couldn't stop smiling and blushing but you weren't really suprised of the affection that Jihyo has on you, even if she's miles away.

"Well...we're together for more than a year so yeah.. I guess it is.." You said staring at the empty coffee cup on the table as if it is the most intresting thing to stare at right now. You could hear the others muttering an 'Awww' while smiling and you felt your chicks getting warm again.

"Is she from Korea too?" One of them asked and you nodded.

"These last two days seem like ages, I wanna go back so bad." You sighed and the others seemed to question. You got curious of their confused looks, not knowing what's going on.

"Didn't your boss tell you about next week?" The blonde one asked and you frowned your eyebrows still looking confused.

"Tell me what? What about next week? Isn't this for just this week?" You asked and they both looked convinced that you have no idea.

"The presentation will happen next week because something came up and the CEOs can't make it tomorrow." They said and you dropped your mouth.

"Please tell me you're kidding.." You said hopelessly.

"Sorry, I'm not.." She said with a 'sorry' look on her face and you sighed heavily.

"And what are we supposed to do for the whole next week? Look at each other? We're almost done." You growled.

"We're not supposed to do anything, that's the awesome part, we can simply enjoy Japan." Said the Japanese, you thought. You tried to keep yourself from rolling your eyes because you didnt want to seem rude.

"Hey, you can join us, we'll have fun." They said and you didn't have much of a choice but agree with them to whatever they arranged for the rest of the week. You surely didn't want to spend the whole week alone in a foreign country.

When you got back to the hotel you made sure to call Jihyo and tell her the bad news. She tried not to show her disappointment and cheer you up but it's not that simple.

"I don't think they will notice if I just leave and come back.."You shared your thoughts.

"Are you serious? Isn't your boss there? Aren't you the leader of your team? Of course they will notice, you are in charge of the presentation of your team. Plus, you might get promoted after this, the extra working hours always count, you know that." Jihyo said trying to keep her voice in normal tones and hide her disappointment.

"Jihyo I'm sorry, I really am.. I miss you like hell." You said sadly and after a long pause you thought that your eyes might get teary for a second.