He approached me and cupped my jaw in his hands. "I've got a better idea." He whispered, and brought his lips to mine. We kissed slowly and deeply and he started walking me up towards a tree.

"Are you seriously using gallons of jizz as the start of foreplay." I asked looking up at him as he fumbled to open my cargo pants.

"Look. Emily." Chris said, like he was explaining something to a child. "You've only been with a few people, where as it's public knowledge I can and do get it a lot. Trust me. Gallons of jizz is a sure fire chick magnet."

He managed to open my fly and he licked his fingers and slipped them between my folds as I stood pressed against the tree. His fingers stroked up and down my fold and we kissed again. I reached for his jeans, but he grabbed my hand and pinned it over my head. "Not yet." He breathed, before going straight back to kissing me.

He started to focus the tips of his fingers on my clit. Drawing tight circles over it and rolling it between his thumb and index finger. I moaned against his lips and he moved them to my throat. Kissing and sucking right on my pulse point under my jaw.

"Fuck, Chris." I moaned. He let my hands go and crouched down in front of me. He started tonguing my clit. Flicking it and lapping in broad strokes. He leaned against the tree trunk with one hand. With the other he started teasing at the entrance to my cunt. He circled around it and pushed two fingers just inside and spread them. I gasped and thrust my hips against him.

My fluids started running down his hand and he suddenly thrust his fingers inside of me and sucked my clit into his mouth. I cried out and my knees buckled. "Fuck, Chris. Please." I begged, my fingers clutching at the bark of the tree. Chris hummed and started stroking his finger over my g-spot as he pressed his lips on my clit and stroked his tongue over it.

My body went into overload. I was buzzing and felt slightly out of my own control. I came, my legs giving out on me and I slid down the tree.

Chris caught me and stood up, holding me against him for a moment. "You okay, Em?" He whispered.

"Uh huh." I whined, settling back on my feet.

"That's good." He purred and kissed me fiercely. I went to wrap my arms around his neck and he stopped me, taking one hand and putting it on his dick. I dropped to my knees and he pulled it out. I took him in my mouth. Chris moaned and grabbed my hair. He started guiding me on his cock. I still had most of the control. I licked and sucked. I rolled my tongue around his shaft and hollowed my cheeks. He just half guided the depth. Even still it was easy to resist him or go deeper when I wanted to. It was like he wasn't exactly trying to have control, he was just getting swept up in his own pleasure.

He was soon panting and moaning. I gazed up at him. I loved watching as I brought him undone like this. He had his head held back and I could see the tendons sticking out on his neck. The salty flavour of his come started filling my taste buds as he leaked precome.

He pulled off suddenly and pulled me to my feet, turning me to face the tree and pushing me against it. I braced myself bending over slightly and he entered me from behind. He held one hand on my hip, his fingers digging bruises into my flesh. The other went to my clit and started working it with his fingers.

"Oh Jesus, Chris. That's it." I moaned, gripping the tree trunk.

Chris slammed into me and I nearly fell forward. "Fuck, Emily." He groaned loudly.

He started to really fuck me hard. I had trouble stopping myself falling over. My hands kept readjusting against the tree trunk. Bark crumbled under my fingers as I scrambled for purchase. Chris grabbed my hair and pulled me so I was standing holding me by the throat.

"You make me so hard for you. I just have to have you all the time." He whispered, against my ear.

"Oh god yes, Chris." I moaned.

His fingers started moving faster but his thrusting slowed, becoming more of a slow roll against me. Sweat started to bead on my skin. My skin prickled and I could feel my orgasm right there.

"Fuck. Please, Chris." I whined.

He pinched my clit and I came again, hard. My legs shook as it washed over me. The pulsing and squeezing of my cunt must have sent him over too because he only lasted a few more thrusts before he spilled inside of me.

I took a moment steadying myself, hugging the tree for dear life. Chris pulled up his pants and tucked himself away and then hugged me from behind. "Did I break you?" He asked, pulling my panties and cargo pants back up and doing up the fly.

"I think you might have." I sighed and leaned into him. He wrapped his arm around me and we started heading back to the campsite. "You just fucked me in the woods like some kind of wild animal."

Chris grinned at me and gave me a squeeze. "I am a some kind of wild animal."

I burst out laughing. "You're some kind of something, Evans. You're some kind of something."