chapter 2: Just A Son Of The Royal Guard

Geoff Payne,the royal guard of the palace returning home after a long busy day at the palace.It was just a normal day.He was accompanying the King at the court.Then all of sudden the Queen went to pain nd was rushed to the royal infirmary and everything became chaos.Everyone was so tensed and crying and praying for the well being of the queen and the safe birth of the baby.King Yaser was pacing back and forth in front of the infirmary.After a long silence,like a gentle breeze the sound of the baby crying had  been heard with the announcement that its a baby boy and the queen is ok.And the relief and  happiness washed over everyone.
Now Geoff Payne going back to his house and the city's happiness somehow giving him the chance to forget his tiredness but he was eager to meet his own son who is waiting for him at home.Today is his son's Birthday too.2 years ago today he was blessed with a boy but of course there  was no party and feast for him.Why  would it be he is just a normal boy,the son of a guard.He is not bitter about the prince in fact he was very happy and gonna be loyal to the boy till his death and would save him from any danger that would lurk over him.But sometimes after seeing the luxury of the palance he wished to give a little luxury to his little boy who lived with him in a tiny cottage.It was comfortable and they had everything to survive and they were  a little happy family.But his fatherly heart always wanted to give a little more to his baby boy Liam Payne.