Chapter 6- Curiouse Mark

*You go to the WDW house the next day, and you talk to Corbyn.*
Y/N-"hey Corbyn it's fine if you're mad at me I totally get it so jut pleases tell me now are we still together??"
Corbyn-"whatt of course we are, I love you, if I'm mad at someone it's jack, I will always love you, it's not your fault that yesterday happen!"
*He gives you a kiss on the forehead*
*Ask jack walks in, the phone rings*
Y/N-"oh it's mark donor, what could he want!"
*You answer the phone.*
Y/N-"Hey Mark what's up?"
Mark-"I was wondering in you Corbyn and jack could come in for an interview right now it would be real quick!"
Y/N- "ya for sure I'll let them know!"
Corbyn-"what did he need?"
Y/N-"He wants me you and jack to come in for an interview right now let's go!!"
Corbyn- "ya ok, I'll drive you, oh ya jack you can find your own ride!"
Jack POV - " whatever Why would I wanna be with the 2 of you!"
20 minutes later
*you Corbyn and jack arrive at marks place and sit in a seat.*
Mark-"I told you it would be quick so let's he started, so jack why have you been in such a bad mood lately??
Jack- "oh you know what that's not your business!!"
Mark- "well okay. Corbyn you've been talking to Y/N, a lot what's up with that?
Corbyn-"oh well we've been dating for a week now!!"
*Jack rolls his eyes*
Mark- Y/N how do you feel about jack any idea why he could be in such a bad mood?"
Y/N- "Actually I do, it turns out that I'm his older sister, he kept this from Corbyn and the rest of the boys, corbyn and I fell I love and now jacks being a HATER!"
Mark- "Whooah, didn't know it was that deep but okay."
Mark- "so could you sing me and Y/N, sing despascito that's a hit right now!!"
Y/N - "Oh ya I would love to hear it!!"
Corbyn-"that's my favorite song, jack knows how to sing the Spanish part!!"
Jack- "Since is your favorite song I don't wanna sing it!!"
*Jack walks out of the interview, and leaves.*
Mark-"well I think that's how guys would act if they had periods!"