Chapter 5- The Twisted Secreat

*You're getting ready for the date, you put on something casual a t-shirt, jeans,and some converse.*
*You arrive at the WDW house, you go down, and hold corbyns hand and get ready to leave.*
Y/N- "are you ready!?"
Corbyn- "ya you look amazing tonight!"
Y/N-"So do you!!"
*You guys are walking out the door and jack pops up he nudges Corbyn in the shoulder, Logan stops corbyn and yells..*
Logan-"Corbyn wait up, don't forget to SMASH!!"
*Corbyn shakes his head and laughs, there about to step out but jack stops them and blurts out everything.*
Jack- "No wait she my sister, my older sister, I haven't to you guys about her, it's been killing me seeing my best friend with my sister!!"
Corbyn-"And you waited until now to tell me, before we go on our date!?!"
*Zach, Jonah,and Daniel walk in the room and are shocked.*
Daniel- "you kept that from us to??"
Zach- "why was it soo hard to tell us you had a sister??"
Jonah- "you guys calm down, Y/N I'm gonna take you home you can talk to him tomorrow they need to clear things up!"
*Jonah takes you back home, he talk to you in the car."
Jonah- "its gonna be alright, it's not your fault, jack should've told us about you. Don't worry Corbyn really likes you he cares about you he won't let you go!"
*Jonah dropped yo off, and he went back to his house.*
*Corbyn and jack won't speak to each other or even look at each other. Corbyn and Y/N are still dating.*