Chapter 2- Love from FarAway

*You move in with Logan, he start asking you about Why Don't  We.*
Logan- "So what did you think about the Why Don't We boys?"
Y/N- "Oh there really cool, Corbyn is awesome he is soo close to the heart and is pretty cute!"
*You start blushing and Logan smiles at you.*
Y/N- Jack looks familiar, like I saw him before, Zach is cool and so is Jonah Daniel is pretty nice to!"
Logan- "I'm glad that you feel that way, do you  any questions?"
Y/N- "ya so is corbyn like single?"
Logan- "Owww do I smell a CRUSH?!?"
*You start blushing and smiling."
Y/N- Actually I feel like I can trust you, so I have to tell you something but no one can know, at least for know!"
Logan-"Go right ahead,"
Y/N- So this is gonna sound weird but I'm jacks older sister and I kinda do have some feeling for Corbyn to, the way he looked at me looked like he felt something also, but the boys don't know that's in jacks sister!"
Logan- "Well you kinda do look like jack, and corbyn and you would be cute together, so I'll try to drop some hints here and there, I'll find out if he feels that way to! "
Y/N- "thanks I really needed someone to talk to!"
Logan-"ya no problem go get some rest tomorrow is a long day!"