Epilogue

A/N: Music video up top. Do not play yet. I'll let you know. :3

"HEY! OLD MAN! FIGHT ME!" Yelled a young red hair boy. The young adult sighed at the young boy. He was simply relaxing at a tree near their home.

"C'mon son, can't this wait? I finally get to relax from work."

"I don't care! I'm gonna prove you that I can totally beat you and uncle Raven and aunt Elesis!"

The young man smirked at his comment.

"HA! If you can't beat me, how the hell are you gonna beat Raven and sis? I spar with them countless time, and I never once beat them."

"W-well... I-I-"

The man pat his son's head.

"But I know you're strong; I trained you after all. You're also smart like your mom. I know that someday, you'll surpass me," The man grinned.

"... Though no-one can beat mom..."

"Agreed. She's too scary to face. I mean seriously, I would rather fight demons and gods then face your mother when she's angry."

Then a little girl with red hair tied up in ponytails and purple eyes came outside of their house.

"Dinner's ready!"

"Speak of the devil..." The young man said.

It's been 20 years since the El Search Team have return from their quest. Elsword, Aisha and Elesis have return to Ruben. Aisha had given up on finding the ring that stole her power, for she have come to accept that fact that she's strong even without it, and can still get stronger. Elsword and Aisha got married and have two kids, a boy and then a girl. they both have red hair and purple eyes. The boy's name is Elric (he likes to be called either Els or Rick for short) Seighart; and the girl's name is Alicia Seighart. Elsword works as a trainer for the red knights. Aisha works in the library, making sure all the knowledge is there. Sometimes she teach magic for both Alicia and Elric for she trust those two with magic. Elric dreams of becoming the greatest knight there is, while Alicia wishes to become a magic knight and learn a way to master both the way of the sword and magic.

Elesis Sieghart have became a legend to the red knights, many have tried to steal her heart; only to be rejected by her claymore. Elesis doesn't mind being single though, for as long as her family is safe and happy, she's happy at where she's at. Though, many wonder who would be the one to claim her heart. I guess time will tell...

Rena Erindel is continuing her goal to protect the Els near Ruben among with Raven's help. Though it's a good thing that they get along quite well. Perhaps a bit... too well. She also babysit the Seighart kids whenever the parents go out on a date. Rena has already been good at being a mother, since she had to take care of Elsword and Aisha when they were bickering back in the old days. Rena and Elesis also hang out sometime whenever they can; though, Rena would always try to hook Elesis up with a date. She's a shipper, can you blame her?

Raven Cronwell have finally made peace with his past and is moving forward by becoming a leader of a small group of mercenaries that protects the Els in Ruben. He works with Rena and Elsword so that no bandit would make the same mistake as Banthus did. Raven and Rena gotten married and have a child of their own as well. A girl name Seris was born the same year as Elric. Despite how delicate she looks, she can still kick butts. Elric learned that the hard way; though that's one of the reason he enjoys her company.

Eve is rebuilding her Nasod kingdom with the help of Chung. Soon, her kingdom will work alongside the humans once again and bring peace and protection against those who would steal the Els again. She would sometime visit the Siegharts as well, only to be question by Alicia about Nasod technology. Elric would just simply challenge her, only to be smack. Like father, like son.