"Because it looks like dirt mixed with water. Obviously," he responded. "Why do you think they call it a 'french kiss'? Is it actually french?" He asked.

"Um, I'm not sure," I giggled.

Suddenly I heard something outside of my house that sounded like a car door shutting, and I quickly jumped up to look through my window. My mom was home.

"Um... Tyler," I called him nervously.

"What?"

"My mom's home," I stated, and his eyes widened.

"How am I supposed to leave without her knowing?" He asked.

"Just... hide under my bed," I told him, and he quickly laid on the floor and tried to push himself under, but the space was a little tight, so he was having a hard time fitting. I tried to help him by pushing him a little.

A few minutes later, I heard my door open, so I quickly jolted up and looked at my mom.

"Hi mom!" I exclaimed nervously.

"What is Tyler doing here?" She asked me firmly. I turned around, and noticed Tyler was getting out from under the bed. He then stood up beside me.

"After I told you many times he wasn't allowed here, and even after I told him to go home today, you still let him come?" She asked.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled, looking down at the floor.

"I don't want you hanging out at all with him. Not even outside of this house," she stated angrily.

"Mom!" I yelled, tears coming from my eyes.

"Tyler, go home," my mom told him, and he quietly nodded as he walked out of my room. My mom then walked down the stairs, leaving me in my room.

Tears began falling from my face as I slammed my door, and jumped onto my bed. I then went on my phone and texted Tyler.

Y/n: I'm really sorry Tyler

Tyler: It's not your fault

Y/n: But I said you could come over. It is my fault

Tyler: Don't feel bad, okay? It was worth getting to see you

Y/n: Maybe we can hang out again. Once everyone in my house is sleeping, I'll meet you in front of my house

Tyler: Why?

Y/n: Do you want to see me or not?

Tyler: Okay, okay, I will

Once it finally looked like all of the lights in my house were turned off, I slipped on a pair of shoes and quietly walked down the stairs. I quickly texted Tyler that I was coming, and opened my door quietly. I closed it behind me, and saw Tyler standing on the sidewalk in front of my house waiting for me.

"Hey, so why exactly did you want to meet me here at 2 AM?" Tyler asked, placing his hands in the pocket of his hoodie he was wearing.

"Lets just get out of here for a little while," I told him.

"But where are we gonna go?" He asked.

"I don't know," I shrugged.

"How about we just go in my car. We can find somewhere to go," he suggested.

"Sure."

He pulled his car keys out of the back pocket of his black skinny jeans, and unlocked the car. He got in, and I sat in the passengers seat next him.

He pulled out of the driveway, and began to drive away.

"I say we find a castle to live in," he stated. "You can be the princess, and I can be the prince!" He exclaimed, smiling adorably.

"I totally agree. But do you know where we can find a castle?"

"That's our only problem," he laughed.

"Do you know where we're going?" I asked.

"There's a hotel about 10 minutes from here. We should stay there," he told me, and I nodded.

A few minutes later, we arrived there. We both got out of the car, and walked into the building. Tyler managed to get a room, so we both went into the elevator to take us there.

Once we found the room, we both walked in, and sat on the bed.

"I'm gonna take a shower real quick," I said, getting up and walking to the bathroom.

"Okay," he responded.

After I showered, I had to change back into the same clothes I had on before because I didn't have anything else.

Tyler took a shower after me, and once he finished he walked out with the same black pants on and gray shirt, but he held his hoodie in his hand.

"Here, use this if you're cold," he stated, and threw it at me.

"Oh, thanks," I mumbled, pulling it over my head.

He turned off the light and laid next to me, wrapping an arm around me to pull me closer so that our faces were only inches apart.

"Hey, buttercup?" He whispered.

"Yeah?"

"I love you," he said quietly, and slowly pressed his lips against mine, pulling away a second later.

"I love you too," I smiled, and ruffled his hair.