Amnesia

(F/C) is Favorite color

Memory ~1 year earlier

(Y/N)'s PoV

"Yes, Jordan I'll be fine. It's just a little rain." I spoke into my phone trying not to get frustrated at him. Be calm, Be calm (Y/N) I said to myself as I could hear Jordan sigh on the other side of the phone.

"Just, Just be safe (Y/N) be careful I'll see you soon," Jordan said slowly he was obviously trying not to cry.

"I'll see you soon, Bye Jordan"

"Bye"

I grabbed my phone and my keys walking into my garage eyeing my Mazda MX-5 for scrapes before hopping in. I decided last minute it would be better if I took my truck. A 2003 Toyota Tacoma it came to me in white with black accents Jordan and I had talked about vinyl wrapping it but we haven't gotten there yet. I took one last look at the Mazda before pulling out of the driveway and shutting the garage. I knew to keep the truck in lower gears heading towards Jordan's place in the Hollywood hills. I knew Jordan wouldn't be expecting the Toyota because I rarely drive it in the city but it handles better and I have more control. It was Jordan's thing to host little parties. I forget what this one was for. I turned around and parked so it was easier to leave. I knocked on Jordan's door being pelted by the freezing rain. I heard a swift faint "coming" from inside.

I looked at my outfit and felt a little self conscious I was wearing a (F/C) shirt with a designed Dragon egg on it and space pants. Jordan opened the door and suddenly I didn't feel as bad. He was wearing a black Captain Sparklez shirt and a pair of straight cut black mens jeans that fit him well. "Hey, (Y/N) come in." He said happily.

He stepped aside to let me in and looked around outside. "Where's the Mazda?" He looked confused as he shut the door.

"Oh, heheh, I brought the truck it handles better in the rain than the Mazda." I looked at who was there. I saw Ro, Tom, Jordan, and my best friend Ky. I smiled knowing I was wearing one of his shirts that he released as merch.

"Oh, hi (Y/N)." Ky said blushing a little as he saw the shirt I was wearing.

"Hi, Ky where is Min- I mean Craig?" I asked almost calling him by his online name.

"Oh Craig and Sami can't make it their ride wouldn't bring them up the hill." Ky responded knowingly.

"Oh well I was hoping they could make it." I smiled looking around Ro had brought pastries and treats. Jordan walked out to his Garage with Ro and Ky.

Tom went to open the champagne with me and he spilt it everywhere he was freaking out trying to clean it up. All I could do was laugh as he rushed around.

~End of Memory~

I woke up to a light knock and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. What a weird dream. I thought to myself. The knock came again a bit louder drawing me out of my thoughts.

"Come in." I called sleepily and I saw his goofy smile.

"Hi Jordan." I called to him happily. He waved and stepped in followed by Ro and Tom.

"Oh, hi guys, Rosanna and Tom right?" I asked unsure.

They nodded and instantly I saw confusion on Jordan's face.

"I had a dream about you guys at one of Jordan's parties. And Tom spilled Champagne all over Jordan's kitchen floor."

I saw Jordan's face change to anger as he looked at tom.

"I thought we agreed not to tell him" Tom interrupted laughing.