"Cut that out you munchkin." I kick him across the hallway. His body already weakened from chasing after Genji. 

"Are you ok?" Genji asks Jesse with worry clouding his face.  

"Yeah." Jesse rubs his arm as Genji helps him up. Winston jumps into the air about to ambush the two as I turn around shooting in the direction. 

Winston releases a roar as his eyes stare down in mine full of anger. His huge body pouncing towards me as I wraith out of the way towards the other corner of the room.

"We're almost done guys." I shout as the two nod. I hear the sound of a mech flying above me as I look up. The little girl waving at my direction. "You cocky girl." I growl as I shoot at her mech only to have it eaten up by her matrix. She giggles pleased with herself as Winston provides assistance. 

Ana sniping a far to keep the two up as Jesse tries to shoot the mech. 

"Genji, attack!" I yell at him as he snaps out of his delusions. He pounces into the air, pulling his sword out as he attacks Ana and then towards Winston. 

"WINSTON!" Hana screams as she tries to protect him leaving me an opening to shoot her from behind. 

She jumps out of her mech and into the air, continuously shooting at Jesse and I. Winston brutally beat up tries to cover his cuts with his hands as he breaths heavily. 

"Looks like its only you left little girl." My laugh evil as I look at the sweat on her face. "You're pretty young to be in the force." I walk closer to her as Genji and Jesse corner her from behind. The fear not appearing on her face but her heavy breathing saying otherwise. 

I roughly grab her neck with my rough hands lifting her off the ground. Her tiny hands trying to pry my fingers off as she struggles in my grasp. My eyes flickering with excitement as I laugh. 

"It's finally time for Overwatch to end." My voice low as she glares at me.

"Fuck off you emotional man baby!" She spits in my face as my eyes widen. 

"What did you say? Do you want to die right now!?" I growl at her as her face turns red. 

"Now!" Genji shouts as Jesse shoots my hand making me release the girl as I groan in pain. Genji catches her before she lands on the ground. 

"The fuck are you two doing?!" I shout at them as Jesse smirks. 

"Taking you down." He spits as he shoots the shot gun out of my hand. These idiots, I knew I shouldn't have trusted them. I hold onto my other shot gun tightly as I aim towards the girl. 

"Say good bye to the pretty girl." I laugh as I press the trigger. Genji swiftly reflecting the bullets with his sword as the bullets fly back towards me, hitting me in the chest and scratching my face. 

I get ready to aim another fire but Jack quickly interrupts by pouncing me from above. 

"It's over Gabriel. No one's on your side." He says with anger as I only laugh. 

"What a sad life I live." I try to throw Jack off of me but only to feel darkness over taking my vision. 

- - - - 

* Genji's POV *

I stare at Hana's tiny frame as I brush my fingers on her neck. Bruises now visible from Gabriel's tight grip on her neck. I mentally curse myself for not stepping in earlier as Jack handcuffs Gabriel who's knocked out. 

Angela walks over to Jesse and I with arms crossed. "Who's side are you two on?" Her face upset. 

The two of us gaze at each other.