Anniversary of the Tournament

Suspicions should have been raised when the members that had participated in the Triwizard Tournament of 1994 were told to gather once more at the Weasley Burrow. Three of them had no problem arriving, spending quite a bit of time at the Burrow as it was, but even Viktor Krum made the trip to see old faces once more. It had been ten years since the Tournament and they were curious as to why the group had been gathered once more outside of having a reunion.

After their hello's, kisses on the cheeks and hugs of greeting, the four stood outside the Burrow, looking mighty confused as the Weasley twins, Fred and George came outside with bright smiles on their faces.

"Oh no," Harry muttered, Cedric and Fleur knowing as well that something was up. Viktor didn't have the slightest clue as to what was going on.

"Come on, you two, what gives?" Cedric called out to them. "You two have to be up to something."

"Well," Fred began as he walked out to the center. "George and I were having a discussion the other day and clearly, there was no clear winner of the tournament due to "circumstances." It left us all highly disappointed, although we won't complain since the earnings gave us our start up. But we felt as though that would leave you all with a sense of lack of completion."

"So, we felt the need to give you guys another go," George said. "We created the fourth task for you all to do in order to claim who was the actual winner of the tournament. What do you say to that?"

The four adults, opened their mouths, all of them about to protest until the competitive nature kicked in, leaving them speechless.

"Alright, what do we have to do exactly?" Harry asked.

"Oh, it's easy really," Fred said before heading back into the Burrow for a moment, George had a devilish grin on his face. Moments later, he came back pushing one his beloved family members outside.

"You all have to fight Anora!" George announced.

The twins and Anora had never seen four people disapparate from a scene so quickly, leaving them wide-eyed for a few moments.

"Told you that you were scarier than a dragon," Fred nudged her side. She sighed before pulling out a couple of sickles and shoving it into his hand before heading back inside. 

With the twins left outside alone, they turned to each other with wide smiles.

"Who do you think would have one, Georgie?" Fred asked. "Out of all of them."

"Anora," George said truthfully, " it would have been a bloody massacre if they went through with it."