Day 1

So I got tagged to do Myndra 's original model horse tag called the 15 days model horse challenge!! So this is day 1, and I am going to tell you in advance that my answers are amazing and are very long, did you hear (read) the sarcasm dripping from my words😂😂 don't expect lengthy answers, if I try to make them long it sounds like a bunch of gibberish. So day 1's question is Why did you start collecting model horses?
A- when I was little I was obsessed with horses, I know weird right a little girl that loves horses, so I used to get the 'indestructible horses' as my mom called them meaning
the Breyers sort of like Misty and Stormy. I always used to get plastic horses for my birthdays and as gifts. That is how I got my old version of the red stablemates barn and the red version of the classics barn that is now pink. I had gotten a little collection of them with most of their legs broken. I cringe at it now because I realize how roughly I played with them. Then I stopped collecting them which pretty much meant that I stopped receiving them as gifts. About 5ish years later I found one of my old models and thought 'wow you are pretty, what brand are you' and I found the Breyer logo on the inside of his leg. I then dug up the rest of my models and made a barn. Since then I have been actively collecting Breyer horses!

See, I told you I would go off on a tangent, I answered the question and then told you my whole Breyer model horse life story😂😂