Chapter 7 - Try

Sting's p.o.v

I already somehow knew that she might say those words someday but, I ain't giving up on her.

"Uhhhh how do I say this" I said sighing and confused
"I wont give up on you" I firmly said then Lucy's eyes  widen "but-" i cut her off

"Give me a year and Ill give my everything to get you back" I said to her and she smiled a little bit. "But how would you stay if you have business to problem with." She asked "nah my dad said to get you back and he'll manage our business first, my dad always supported me when it comes to you." I said and she blushed a little bit so I smiled. "Fine." She said I then pulled her out of the coffee shop.

While I was running I asked Lucy a question. " hey Lucy do you think I can make you fall for me again?" I asked her and that made her face bright red "ill take that as yes." I said and stopped running when I saw my car.

When me and Lucy was inside the car I played music that Lucy and I loved. "Woah you still have this??" She said "of course its the one of the things that reminds me of you." I said chuckling a little that made her red as a tomato.  I then drove away.

"So uh how has it been in states?" She asked. "Well I actually just studied hard. Many girls would always ask me out but, I would always end up saying no thanks." I said and there was a moment of silence.  "What about you? You had any crush the past years." I asked and making the atmosphere awkward. "Uh no actually, just about awhile ago someone confessed to me and I didn't know what to say. He was a sweet guy and all but I think I might only be a burden to him." Lucy said

"Lucy no matter what happens you will never be a burden to the guy as long as he understands you." I said and regretted saying because I ended up looking like that I was encouraging her to answer the guy. "Thanks stingy bee." Lucy said with a cheerful smile that made me blush a little. "No problem blondie.." I said

Lucy's p.o.v

I really still can't accept the fact that I'm with Sting and that both of us are in the same car. ONLY THE TWO OF US. My feelings are still all messed up. I really don't know how to answer Natsu, and then Sting came out of no where asking for another chance. WTFFFF.

"By the way, where are we going?" I asked Sting who was focused on the road. "Oh I forgot to tell you sorry. We are going to the music festival that only happens once in a year." He said and I just nodded.

When we arrived I already heard people having fun and a lot of stalls around the place.  Sting and I then started walking around looking for foods until I stopped when I saw a cotton candy stall. "You want one?" Sting asked me and I just nodded cheerfully. "Here you go." He said and gave me my cotton candy.

While me and Sting was walking I felt my hand being held and when I checked it, it was Sting's hand holding mine. I blushed so hard that I looked away. "Luce?" Someone called me and when I looked to see who it was. It was Natsu my eyes widened. He with a girl that has blue long hair.  "Natsu?"