| VIXX | Imagine #2 - Hongbin |

Summary: You two are playing Overwatch and the thing starts to be on your favor

Words: 674.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both of you were at home playing in your studio with the PCs, the game you are playing is Hongbin's favorite game "Overwatch", to be real you were really good at this game too, you can compete with him, even if he's the number seven in the world. At this point you were winning and your score was really good, however you couldn't lose your focus now, you know Hongbin will do some kind of trick to beat you.

And in no time what you said became truth, Hongbin started to tease you and trying to capture your attention very hard. However you didn't look at him even once.

-Hey! Y/N, how are you winning? - Hongbin asked surprised as he kept on looking at the monitor.

-Because I focus baby - You said while grinning.

-But you have to focus on me - Hongbin said as he tried to capture your attention

-Aigoo, don't think you can trick me with that - You complained cutely.

-Trick you? Me? Never - Hongbin said while smirking.

-Hongbin... you're not a good liar, Ravi told me and he was right.

-When did he told you?

-Yesterday while you were taking your photos at the photo shoot.

-I should've known! He's in so much trouble tomorrow.

-It's better if you stop talking, it seems that I'm going to win.

-What?!-. You started to relax since you thought you could win, but Hongbin didn't gave up that easily. Suddenly he got closer to you as he kept playing, he started to whisper near your ear sweet things.

-Hongbin stop, you're distracting me - You said as you tried to keep him out of your way.

-Yeah I notice that, because you're blushing so hard right now - Hongbin said while chuckling.

-It's your fault! You keep on saying sweet things.

-*Laugh* Princess, beautiful, I love you... - Hongbin whispered while smiling widely.

-Ah! Stop Hongbin.

-*Laugh* you're perfect, I want to kiss you so bad - Hongbin whispered once again with a deep and warm voice.

-We always kiss, even the other members say that.

-So you don't want to kiss me? - Hongbin asked a bit annoyed.

-No, I need to beat you - You said as you kept on playing.

-Whatever, I won't kiss you anymore if that's what you want - Hongbin said upset.

-What are you talking about? - You asked concerned.

-Keep playing - Hongbin said while looking a way from you.

-Hongbin?

-Keep playing Y/N-. Hongbin was looking so mad because you didn't wanted to kiss him, so you decided to lean closer to him for a kiss instead of winning the game. You really felt he was very angry at you, so you preferred your boyfriend instead of the game.

-Okay, okay -. You leaned closer to him after you stopped playing, you kiss him quick and when you wanted to break the kiss, Hongbin push you against his lips deeply, when you ran out of air you looked at him smiling playfully.

-Hongbin?

-Game over princess.

-What?! -. When you looked to the monitor again, you saw that you lost. It was a trap, Hongbin acted like if he was angry but he wasn't.

-You cheater!

-Thank you, that's what I call acting.

-Oh I should have known you will do that!

-What can I say? I'm irresistible.

-Whatever Hongbin... but you're a cheater.

-Yes I am princess, but I know you enjoyed that kiss though.

-No...

-Aww you cannot lie either, look at that cute face blushing again.

-Again?!

-You look so cute -. Hongbin came closer to you and gave you a sweet and gentle kiss on your head, you started to cuddle up on his chest, he saw the hour that was and gave you a sweet smile after that.

-Y/N, want to see a movie? It's 6:00 pm.

-Sure...

-Come on –. Hongbin took you in his arms and put you on the living room's couch. You softly left him go and then he sat beside you. You immediately approach him and started to cuddle up on his chest again.

-*Smiles widely* what do you think I am? A pillow?

-No... I think you're more like a tall fluffy cat.

-*Laughs* really? A cat?

-Yes, my cat.

-So... that makes you my mouse?

-*Blushes* what?!

-*Laughs* I love you Y/N -. Hongbin kisses your head and started to tease you because your cuteness, which made you giggle a bit.

-I guess I'm your mouse.

-And I'll never let you go - Hongbin said while holding your hand warmly.

-Never?

-Never Y/N, never. I'll always love you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi STRLIGHTs, hope you liked this imagine! Let's support VIXX forever.

If you have any other suggestions for the next imagine, please let me know and I'll do my best to make it! Have a lovely and fun day! <3