| SHINEE | Imagine #1 - Jonghyun |

Summary: You were at your house doing nothing, just really enjoying the day by the fresh breeze that the weather was giving you

Summary: You were at your house doing nothing, just really enjoying the day by the fresh breeze that the weather was giving you. Suddenly you got an anniversary surprise from your boyfriend.

Word: 594.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The doorbell rang making you leave your coffee on the table from your kitchen, when you opened the door to see who it was you saw Jonghyun with a little box in his hands. You let him in and while he was putting the box on the living room counter you wonder what was inside there.

-Baby, why are you here? I thought you had plans with the rest of the members.

-Well... it's a long story, but I want to ask you something to you-. He extended his hand to grab yours; he kindly put your hair behind your ear looking at you with a sweet smile.

-Jonghyun?

-Sweetheart, do you know what day is today?

-Of course, it's... our anniversary... you didn't forgot?

-Why so surprised? Do you really think I will forget it?

-Well baby, last year you forgot it and you only send me a message at 11 pm-. You released a giggle making Jonghyun laugh.

-That's true, but this time will be so much different, wait here-. Jonghyun smiled and before going to get the box he gave you a quick warm kiss in your cheek. He came back with the box in hands.

-So... I feel bad when I live you all alone by yourself in the house, and I really would love to spend more time with you. That's why I got this for you, just a little cute thing for you to remember me. As a hint I can say that I like your gift too.

-You like the gift? Oh, I didn't expect that.

-Here take it, be careful it's a little but heavy-. You took the box in your hands, while you were open it Jonghyun couldn't stop smiling. As soon as you opened the box you saw a little puppy coming out from it. Your heart melted when you saw how cute the puppy was, his eyes were so shiny and that light brown fur was so soft.

-Are you kidding?

-Do you like it Y/N?

-What? I love it! Thank you so much!-. You immediately hug Jonghyun, he took the puppy and put it down, and he took your hand leaning you forward to him to embrace you in his arms.

-Two years Y/N, can you believe it?

-I think this is like a dream, which I will never want to leave.

-Thank you for always loving me, for being there by my side even in the bad situations.

-I'm the one that should thank you, because after all you picked me, you had been with me since day one and you are just amazing as a friend, as a person, as my boyfriend-. Jonghyun look at you with watering eyes and while the puppy was looking at you both of you stared at each other eyes.

-Don't cry Jonghyun.

-Me? Of course not!

-I love you...

-I love you too Y/N-. Both of you got closer to each other; he took your cheek in his hand, caressing it softly. You look deeply into his eyes and gave him a sweet and warm kiss while he kept caressing your cheek. That was the best thing about your relationship; you're always together even though Jonghyun's busy schedule and your job meetings. You love him, he loves you, and now you're celebrating your second year together.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! Hope you enjoy this imagine Shinee World! I made it exclusive for you lovely eyes.

If you have any suggestions on what imagine you want me to do next, tell me and I'll do my best to make it. Have a splendid day!