| ASTRO | Imagine #2 - Moonbin |

Month Edition: January - 2018

Summary: Making your boyfriend angry it's really hard despite the times he sees you with Eunwoo that really pisses him off, you always end wrong because of that same old situation that really doesn't make sense for you at all.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Same old, same old... Moonbin comes inside the practice room and sees you and Eunwoo goofing around, he got out of the room angrily and of course, you're searching for him even though he's going to be very mad at you. At the end of the hall there was a resting area so you decided to search for him there, so when you entered you didn't expect to see JinJin and MJ there.

-Hey Y/N – JinJin said while waving his hand at you.

-What's up girl! – MJ said with a kind smile.

-Hey guys! How is the day going? – You said while you notice that Moonbin was looking at you with a cold gaze.

-Just taking a rest from rehearsing – MJ said. Moonbin was about to leave the room until you grabbed his arm before he crossed the door behind you. Angrily he looked at you.

-We need to talk, now – You whispered on his ear.

-Do we really need to talk Y/N? – He asked angrily. He pulls away from his arm from your grip and got out of the room. JinJin and MJ were confused about Moonbin's weird attitude.

-Moonbin, comeback! It's not the right way to treat your girl!-. JinJin went quickly after him, and in the meanwhile, MJ was there trying to comfort you.

-Y/N what happened?

-Moonbin went crazy, he saw Eunwoo and me goofing around and he got very jealous again.

-Ah, that boy... Why is he like that? I mean both of you love each other.

-I don't know either; I wish I could just know-. Suddenly JinJin went back with Moonbin.

-Now you two talk, MJ let's go-. JinJin and MJ went out of the room leaving both of you alone.

-Go ahead; you wanted to talk, right?

-I, I don't understand why you act like this... You know that Eunwoo and I are just friends.

-I do know that, but can't I be afraid?

-Afraid of what? -. Moonbin got closer to you; he gave you a tight and warm hug.

-Of losing you because of my best friend... I don't want anyone to do us apart.

-Silly no one is going to do that, but you have to understand that you can't be like this.

-I know... I'm so sorry sweetheart, I'm so dumb.

-Both of us so don't be so rough to you-. Moonbin and you released a cute laugh, Moonbin was looking deeply into your eyes and he smiled kindly.

-What's the matter?

-Why are you so perfect? How I was so lucky to find someone like you?

-Come on! The one with luck it's me, I can't ask for a better boyfriend.

-Despite my dumb jealousy?

-Yeah, let's be an honest puppy, I'm more jealous than you.

-You really think so?

-Of course! Don't you remember when I saw you talking to one girl the other day and later that same day I started to ignore you?

-Oh yeah... I can't believe that you were actually jealous because an AROHA because you are one too.

-What can I say? I don't like to share my world-. Moonbin laughed making you do the same. He started to caress your hair, he moved it from your cheek and replace it with a kind and soft kiss.

-Y/N... I love you.

-I love you more.

-No, no, I love you even more-. Moonbin started to give you kisses all over your face; he knew that you wanted to say that you love him even more, so he did that for you to don't reply.

-Okay, okay, you love me, you love me – You said while laughing.

.Good! Now you know that I'm the only one that can do this-. Without any hesitation he put his lips on yours giving you a deep and warm kiss, you liked that feeling... you really were surprised because Moonbin isn't the typical boyfriend that gives this kind of kisses. You got apart because of the lack of air.

-That's how I feel about you... I love you Y/N.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked it AROHAs, please keep supporting these talented guys in all their way!

If you have any suggestions for the next imagine let me know and I'll do my best to make it. Have a pretty good day!