| ASTRO | Imagine #1 - MJ |

Month Edition: June - 2018

Summary: Confession.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You had a blindfold on, covering every possible space of your eyes, Sanha was guiding you carefully for you not to fall. The sensation of Sanha's grip went away, making you stay still.

-What's happening?

-Relax Y/N-. "That voice isn't Sanha," you thought.

-Moonbin? What are you doing here? Actually, where is "here"?

-*Laugh* Y/N we're all here, and we are in a special place.

-Exactly, is a cute little secret- "Eunwoo?" You thought ones again.

-Can you please take off this blindfold, I'm getting scared-. There was no response, you could only hear them laughing, but suddenly they stopped, immediately the atmosphere became quiet... to be honest, you couldn't tell if they were there anymore.

You started to get a bit mad so you decided to start taking off the blindfold by yourself, however, you felt a presence behind you, making you stop every movement you were doing.

-Don't you dare to do that Y/N! - Immediately you recognized that voice, it was sweet just like honey and it was energetic making you release a smile.

-MJ? Is that you?

-You got it right! So why are you trying to take the blindfold off?

-Oh! I think the members made a joke on me so I don't want to be part of it.

-It's not a joke Y/N-. 

Finally, MJ removed the blindfold from your eyes, as soon as you were able to see clearly, you notice the place you were brought into... it was the park where you first met MJ, you finally realized why the members were covering up your eyes, and it's a surprise. You could see all the members standing in front of you with big smiles on his faces, making you wonder why.

-Y/N we have been best friends for a long time and you always ask me why am I so overprotective with you, well today I want to tell you the reason why.

-Go ahead, I'm listening.

-I most assume that you know where we are, it's where all started... our true friendship was first created at this place. For me, that's really special, just like you-. You looked at him with dreamy eyes, wondering on your mind why he was saying all those sweet stuff.

-We've been through a lot of things together, he plays all the time, we laugh together, we're always together... but I want to make sure that you're going to be with me forever... so that's why I'm going to ask you something. Will you accept to be my girlfriend Y/N?

You were speechless, so you looked at the members that where behind MJ, immediately all of them were nodding his heads in a sign for you to say yes. You turn your view towards MJ, and he was waiting for your answer to come.

-Yes, I'll love to be only yours-. MJ smiled at you, he got closer to you and gave you a sweet warm hug. You got a bit apart from him and you find out that you were an inch away from touching his lips, and without any hesitation, he held your hand tightly and finally gave you a kindly kiss on your lips. It was your first kiss.

-Thank you Y/N, I promise I will make you happy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to leave me a suggestion for another "imagine", send me a message, and I will do my best to make it. 💙