Love us?

|Y/n pov|
"Where am I..."I had just opened my eyes and looked around.I then realized I was in a tree I jumped down and looked up.

I then realized I was in a tree I jumped down and looked up

"So beautiful...."

"Not as beautiful as you~"I jumped at Adams voice.I was very distant from him yet I felt as if we knew each other for years...
"Thanks now take me home..."

"This is your home...literally~"Adam said walking over to me and grabs a piece of my hair and pulls it to his lips.I didn't move or..I didn't want to move..What's going on...first they kidnap me and now I feel comfortable with them...I swear I'm weird....
"Y/n-Chan I have some apple's!"Eve ran in with a smile on his face and a wolf hot on his trails with the same goofy smile.

"Morning eve and..."

"Oh his name Ren"I giggled softly as they came to a stop in front of me and ren licked my hand and in return I ran my hand through his fluff black fur.
"So if this is my home...why didn't they bring me here?"

"Because we inhabit this place at all times...we waited for you to come home some day once we awoke for the first time and found this place."Adam had a look of happiness when his hand touched the tree I was in.
"Yeah and once we noticed that they wouldn't bring you home we went to take you...sorry if we scared you.Especially me..."

"Stop that now your not scary,You guys just went about things the wrong way."I said patting Eve's head and he blushed brightly.Okay this is cute so I can probably ignore the kidnap part only for now....
"Do you want one?"Eve said referring to the bright red Apple's.
"O-oh!Yes,I've never hand one before!"He hands me one and I took a bite.It was Juicy and very sweet,even though I don't need to eat I can taste food.

Adam smiles at me and Eve and I beckon him to come sit with us under the tree.
"Did you read the book yet?"

"Oh!You mean egg of the black goat,yes!However...I feel as if I read it before..."I tried to remember how long ago...

|Adam pov|
So she still hasn't regained all her memories...shit..
"Y/n you have read this book...Do you understand how old this book is?"She shakes her head cutely.
"It's over 15 thousand years old..."

".....wait your telling me...I've existed before this?"

"Yes...Me,eve,Usagi,and you....We've existed all those years ago but what I don't understand is why you don't remember everything."Y/n help an expression of shock and awe.
"Y/n...could you ever love us..again?"

"Hmmm I'm not sure what love really is,could you possibly tell me?"

"It's an intense feeling of deep affection.Something both me and eve feel for you."I cuffed her cheek and kissed her forehead and eve kissed her cheek.
"Simple yeah?"

"Hai!"I chuckled softly while playing with her hair.It's finally happening...we have her back I don't intend on letting her go,we've been waiting too long for this day..

|Eve pov|
A few hours later me and Y/n went out to enjoy the air that's...not...Umm polluted.
"Whoa~It's so beautiful here!"

"I'm glad,Me and brother made this for you and do you like ren?"She nods and pets Ren's black and blue fur.She shows so much kindness...I picked up a flower and held it out.
"Watch this!"A butterfly fly's over.

"Soooo beautiful!"Y/n yelled as the butterfly lands on her hand.
"Not as beautiful as you..."Y/n blushed and continue to look at the large creation in her hands.She then ram her finger on its wings and the color went from white to Pastel Blue and flew away.
"I have no clue how I did that but I want to do it again!"Her E/c hues sparkled with pure innocence.

"I'll teach you,come on!"I grabbed her hand and pulled her along to the garden.
"Mylady I have finally found you."

"Usagi?"The male nods and walks over to us.Usagi explains how he found us without YoRHa know of his disappearance.
"It's good to have you here with us."

"It's good to be here."
~Time skip~
It was late at night and Y/n was sleeping among the flowers and Usagi watched over her.
"Adam we're missing one more person..."

"I'm pretty sure your not going to like who the last person is."Adam said not looking up from his book.that made me curious.
"Try me"

"It's that 9s guy...unlike us he doesn't have an actual name like the rest of us."

"You kidding me right?No not him,The  guy is trying to steal her from us."
Adam sighs and close his book.
"Do you want to save the world she love's."

"Yes..."

"Then deal with it."I pouted slightly
I'll do it for her....and only her.

To be continued~

LMH🎭