Ariana rolls her eyes. "You're going to pay for that comment, sis. When you least expect it, I'm going to pay you back."

I can't wait for when Ariana pays her back.

When those to challenge each other one of them ends so embarrassed that they can't face each other or anyone that was around for a couple of days.

I can't tell you how many times I haven't seen Ariana because she was embarrassed by her younger sister.

She laughs. "I'm looking forward to it."

Everyone looks confused as Ariana and Charlie act like kids.

"I'll show you into the house." Knox leads the way inside the mansion.

We climb a few stairs that leads to the front door.

Knox opens the door and we walk inside.

To the left of door is a double staircase that leads to the second floor of the house.

A chandelier is hanging in the living room that has a fireplace. Above the fireplace is family photos of the Moretti's.

As I continue to look around I see a family tree of the Moretti's.

Knox stops next to me. "Most of the people on that are dead. Did you know that the Mafia leader of the Moretti's don't live any longer then forty years old. So, I have another sixteen years until I die." He looks at Lauren. "I'm going to make the most of my life with Lauren."

I cross my arms and look at the girls as they talk. "You never know you could make it longer than that. I don't think that Ariana will live for long."

Knox looks at Ariana. "Why would you say something like that?" He then looks at Charlie. "We need to talk about this in my office."

I follow him to the office and he closes the door behind him.

Knox sits behind his desk that has a computer on it and heaps of papers.

A gun sits at the side of the desk and he sees me eyeing the peice. "I'm not going to hurt you, Evan. You haven't done anything to hurt my family and if you keep it that way we'll be fine."

I sit across from him. "Since you're going to be apart of Ariana's family when Jasper and Charlie marry I'm going to tell you what's going on, but I need you to stay out of it as the FBI are apart of it."

He nods. "Deal,"

"My ex girlfriend Bethany wants to kill Ariana. Because she believes that she's a threat to our relationship. Every time I've tried to break up with her she would hold Ariana's death over me."

He shakes his head. "I only met Ariana for a few seconds and I know she's going to be an important person in my family. So, I'm going to help you when the law can't and won't. I could assign someone to keep track of Ariana?"

"I would like that, but the FBI have someone trailing her already and if they catch wind that I spoken to you about I'm sure I will get in trouble. However, in a couple of weeks my parents are having a party at their place where I'm going to publicly break up with her. I would like it if you had someone tail her and keep her safe."

He crosses his arms. "Is there a reason why you're going to call the engagement off?"

"Yes, I need to get Bethany to believe that I still love her and that I can't live without you."

Knox laughs. "The break up is going to effect you both tremendously. You both have fallen hard for the other."

I've been thinking about that day a lot lately and I'm not looking forward to it.

Ariana and I deserve happiness, but I have to do what I have to get Bethany out of our lives for good.

***