Title : Never (Unedited)

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing from the side of the bed. I went over to the side and pick up my phone and looked at the caller ID and it said B.B.F.A.E.

"Star you do realise its 3am in the morning right ? *yawns* So is there an emergency or are you just bored from Marco ?"

"What No ! It's 3:02am not 3am and yes there's an emergency ! I found Ruby and the backyard and she was scratched up and...she has a gem but....you need to come and see for yourself...bring Tom too..."

"Alright..."

I went over to Tom and gave him a kiss on his cheek. " (Y/N) ? What time is it ?"

"It's 3am and Star wants us too come over because she told me that it was an emergency so come on !"

I'd made my way to the bathroom to get a quick wash and did my morning routine. I change into a black long sleeve crop top with a white skirt and a leggings underneath the skirt. I added one of my favourite choker given from my grandmother when I was young. It has a crisscrossing black pattern and a yellow and blue gem on it.As I was combining my hair Tom came and sat beside and asked.

"Hey darling so I was thinking....suit or normal ?"

"Well after we met Star and Marco we're gonna go met my parents so I suggest suit "

"Alright thanks babe "

Time skip by dead pool breaking the fourth wall giving all of you a hug*

As me and Tom stepped into the portal I saw Star pacing around with a nervous look on her face

"Hey Star what's wrong you look like pony head losing her lip gloss "

And before Star could reply Ruby came in and tackled me with licks.

"Ruby ! Wait...Ruby ?!"

I'd look over and saw Ruby covered up in bandages and had a small orange gem on her collar. I'd take the gem from her collar and place it in on the table. I pet Ruby and she went over to the couch to talk a nap.

"Star when did Ruby arrived ?"

Star :"It was around midnight and I heard something from the back so I went and investigate but I found Ruby instead so I went to treat her wounds and called you"

"Hm....there was a gem stuck to her collar I wonder what does that mean..."

I went over to the gem with Star,Marco and Tom following me. I hold the gem and looked around to see if there was any clue.But there was no clue at all. Suddenly the gems from my choker and the one on my hand started to glow.

"!"