Tittle : Cursed (Edited)

Second Person P.O.V

You brushed your hair in front of the toilet mirror as you occasionally glance towards Star who was fixing her outfit. There was definitely a clear difference with Marco and Star. Star's things were all in a mess while Marco had things neatly placed.

"Hey Star ?"

"Yeah ?"

"Haven't you ever thought in cleaning up at least some of your things ?"

"But I'm already used to my mess pile, cleaning it up might just get me confused"

That's true...

You nodded agreeing with Star. Once you deemed your appearance alright for your first day of Earth school you looked towards Star.

"Okay, lets do this"

Time skip brought to you by Tom's adorable bunny ~~~~♡~~~~

"I can't do this"

You said to Star as the two of you stood in front of the class room door.

"Come on ____, everyone is going to love you ! Trust me !"

You couldn't help but sigh, Marco was called to the principal's office earlier so he wasn't here to help you at all. Since you had no choice you opened the door, you noticed a large troll teacher at the front and a lot of eyes watching you.

"Miss Skullnick ! Look I brought a friend !!"

Star exclaimed as the pointed towards you. You have never been great with crowds and you've already reminded both Star and your parents about it yesterday. However when you mirror called them yesterday about the enrolment in the school you expected them to disagree and let you stay at home but instead...

Flashback

"But mother you know I don't do well in crowds !"

"____, this is a great opportunity to practice the next time you need to command the citizens or a large group. A queen should know how to raise ones motivation when times are low"

End Of Flashback

"Hi...My name is ____ and I'm from the Gem Empire. I'm new here so please teach me"

You said towards the class. Miss Skullnick pointed towards a empty seat beside Star who raised her hand really high and was waving at you. You thanked Miss Skullnick and took a seat down beside Star but before the class could start someone burst opened the classroom door giving the teacher another headache.

You looked towards the demon who floated towards Star with an extremely uneasy look on your face. You remember when Star broke up with Tom was because she couldn't handle his bad temper.

 You remember when Star broke up with Tom was because she couldn't handle his bad temper

"Hey Star, I'm here to take you...to the blood moon ball"

Time Skip By My Crappy Drawing :'D

Star immediately started pushing Tom out to the parking lot then to his carriage. You walked behind Star as you didn't want to included in their argument.

"Who are you ?"

Now you were absolutely annoyed. You along with Star and Pony head always attend the Silver Bell ball but and Tom was always late. But now this ?

"I'm princess ____ of the Gem Empire"

Your snarky respond didn't seem to phase Tom as he just simply ignored you and showed off on how he was anger free and has a bunny now. Then you noticed Marco jumping up and karate chopping Tom's wrist off which obviously caused him to be pretty angry. Star was about to raise her wand to stop Tom when his life coach Bryan quickly stepped out of the carriage and helped him to calm down

"Just think about it okay ? I'm not the only one with horns"

Tom pointed towards both his and Star's horns. He the proceeded to give her a small bell and hammer.

Time skip

"You shouldn't go to the ball...it's bad news Star"

"Come on guys, you should trust me. I can take care of myself. Right Marco"

Marco turned to reply to Star but you grabbed his hat and cover his eyes when Star went to fix her boots.

"So what do you guys think ?"

You wanted to reply but Marco already beat you to it.

"You look...amazing..."

You chuckled and elbowed his side. "Smooth Diaz" you walked over to Star and gave her one last look of worry in your eyes.

"Don't go Star, stay here where it's awesome..."

"I'm going..."

Star hit the tiny hammer against the bell and a loud rang. The next thing you know it Star was already inside the elevator and gone. Marco quickies grabbed you by the shoulders and pointed towards bell and hammer Star left behind.

"Let's go"

Time Skip

"Are you sure this is the only mask you have left Marco ?"

You eyed the dark mask that Marco told you about, it was when he was suppose to make a crow costume for school. "Come on it'll be fun"

Marco came out of the bathroom in a skeleton mask, that iconic red hat and a tuxedo. "I'm gonna look ridiculous"

You huffed and went inside the bathroom. After a few spells and obviously some gem and crystals customisations you were good to go. You stepped out of the bathroom and noticed Marco was already holding the bell and hammer.

"See you don't look that bad !"

You rolled your eyes.

"Let's go crash that ball"