Rafiq smiled, "Probably completely mad?"

"Definitely." She looked deep into Rafiq's eyes. "But I'll just trust you, I guess. Even though I have no idea who you really are. For all I know you could be kidnapping me into the sex trade or something."

Rafiq flinched as if that statement as if it had offended him to his very core. "I can assure you, categorically, that is not what this is." His words came out slowly and firmly and with a great sense of gravitas. "But I also have to tell you, that once you're on that plane, you have to see this through. So if you want to back out, now is your last chance. But if you don't back out, I need you to sign this." He pulled a document and a pen out of his pocket and passed it over.

Jenny opened it and was confused by what she saw. "What's this?"

"It simply states that you won't back out of this job once you sign that."

Jenny studied the document, "And if I do want to back out of it."

Rafiq took a step closer ,"You have exactly five minutes to make that decision. We need to leave soon."

Jenny looked up from the piece of paper to Rafiq once more. "And you want me to do this?"

"I need you to do this. You're the only one who can."

"Really?" Jenny looked back down at the black line at the bottom of the page. The line that once she signed meant she couldn't back out, even though she didn't know what this job was. "And you can't tell me anything more about this?"

Rafiq glanced around the room at the people who were still in it and shook his head. "All I can tell you is that I think you're perfect for it, and I will be there with you every step of the way."

"Just not for the flight tonight?"

"I'm afraid I have a few more things to do here before I can leave. But I'll join you tomorrow evening." He stepped forward and placed his hand on her shoulder once more. "But if you don't want to do this, I completely understand."

Jenny smiled at him, "Has anyone told you how persuasive you are?"

Rafiq returned her smile. "I've been told that before."

Jenny quickly put the paper down on the nearest surface and signed as fast as she could in case she second guessed herself. She handed it back to Rafiq who briefly looked down at it.

"I'll see you tomorrow then. Have a safe flight." And with that, he gestured for her to follow.

What had she just gotten herself into?

ZAYN

Zayn was already seated comfortable when the most exquisite woman he'd ever seen walked up the stairs and into his private jet. He immediately jumped out of the seat to introduce himself and then stopped dead in his tracks. It was her! And for the second time in one day, he was rendered speechless.

He continued to stare at her and felt something inside him detonate, releasing the dizziest, wildest, most intoxicating sexual desire he'd ever experienced. His response to her was completely instinctual and he couldn't fight it. He didn't want to fight it. She stroked something deep and primitive inside him that, until this very second, had clearly been lying dormant. These feelings were different to the ones he's had with all the other countless woman over the years.

She was soft, and sweet and delicious and he wanted to devour her. She was wearing a simple white dress, but it had been made for her curves, and as she moved, he saw the ever so gentle sway of her wide hips and breasts. Zayn couldn't remember the last time he'd seen, or held a pair of natural breasts in his hands. All the woman he dated had hard plastic ones. Pretty to look at, not great to touch. But these would be different.

She was at least a DD cup, a 38 DD he guessed. Over the years he'd become quite an expert at guessing cup size, buying his conquests lingerie was standard practice. He mentally trawled through the list of lingerie he'd bought over the years; leather, lace, tassels and tiny G-Strings. But he couldn't imagine anything like that on her. If he bought her lingerie, it would have to be something different.

Something as beautiful as she was. His heart raced at the thought.

He forcefully pried his eyes from her body, letting them focus on her face. But then something else entirely happened. The raw lust, the unstoppable desire, the yearning seemed to all melt away. Instead, they were replaced by a need- no, an instinct- to protect her. To take her in his arms and hold her. There was something about her that seemed so pure and innocent, so untainted that he wanted to preserve it.

What the hell was going on with him?

JENNY

Jenny thought she would fall over, because there, standing in the aisle in front of her was the most gorgeous man she'd ever laid eyes on. She swallowed hard and took him all in. He was tall, at least six feet. His skin was a dark mocha color and his hair was pitch black and hung just below the nape of his neck. The 5 o'clock shadow on his jaw just added to his appeal and accentuated his angular face. It was rugged and perfectly manicured all at the same time.

She could see he was muscular; his broad shoulders stretched his shirt to bursting capacity. He shifted his weight from one leg to the other and her attention was immediately drawn to that area. Oh dear...His pants were slightly snug in that general vicinity and she could definitely tell he wasn't lacking in that department.

She quickly lifted his gaze, only for it to be captivated by his most startling feature. His piercing emerald eyes. They were bewitching, and she found herself momentarily, and very involuntarily, swallowed up by them. Lost and floating in this emerald haze, something deep inside her fluttered. At first it was just a tiny, almost inaudible whisper. But the more she got carried away in emerald swell, the louder the whisper became, until it was a scream.

The scream reverberated through her entire body with such intensity, that it awakened all her senses until it felt like every nerve ending in her body was on fire and twitching. She'd never experienced anything like this before. She'd never felt so in her body and out of her head as she did in this moment, staring at this man. Her brain seemed to take a backseat the physical feelings that were swirling through her.

They stood face -to- face in total silence. Neither one of them was able to say a word, and the awkward tension between them was palpable. Their eyes locked and it felt like they would never be able to stop looking at each other as time stood still and everything around them disappeared. The moment was only broken when the plane started moving and a voice over the intercom told them to sit and fasten their seatbelts. They did. Without a single word to each other.

What the hell was that?